The Iconic Australia Tour

Australia, a country which was not conquered by Indians in the history of their cricket. Reasons, the deadly and best bowling attack (Indian pace bowling rose from 2019 and now we are the best but Aussies are not behind.) in the whole world and their pitches which had pace and bounce and suited thier bowlers perfectly. Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon were the leader of the Aussie bowling attack. Yeah, their 2 good batsmen, David Warner and Steve Smith were going through 1 year ban for ball tampering (making changes in the ball with substances other than saliva, sweat or towel, sandpaper in this case.Saliva is ban during Covid times and if you apply you're given penalties of 5 runs so sweat is used) were not available. But still, they were good as ever. But, we knew it was our best chance to win there. Yes, we've won the 2020-2021 Border Gavaskar Trophy with Smith, Warner in Australia and we were a third string team without our main players like Kohli, Shami, Jadeja, Ashwin, Umesh, Ishant, Kl Rahul and Rohit (for 2 tests) and we won there also 2-1 after a disastrous start, but first win is first win.We went to Australia with no expectations but a lot of self belief that we can do the unthinkable now. And the belief payed off. We started with a win, the heroes of the match were our experienced three Virat, Cheteshwar Pujara and Ajinkya Rahane. We won the first test at Perth and were full of confidence for the second one. The second test at Australia is always the Boxing Day test at the iconic MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND. And unfortunately we lost that one. Our bowlers did well, but our batters didn't work out this time on a typical MCG wicket which is never kind to the batsman. The next test was at Adelaide, with the series evenly poised at 1-1. It became the witness of something never seen before. An Aidelaide wicket is one of the most suitable for the Aussie bowlers but Cheteshwar Pujara had other plans. He played many balls and left maximum of them frustrating the Aussies. And the other batsmen scored runs and Our amazing bowlers helped us registering an iconic win. The last test match at Sydney was drawn because of excessive rain and in this way, we became the first Asian team to win a series in Australia and now we're the only Asian team to win 2 series back to back in Australia while other Asian teams haven't won even 1. That's where the world dominance of this Indian team started and it's continued till date, let's see what will happen now when Kohli's no more the captain. Kohli scored some 400 odd runs in this series which is common for us now. Let's know about Kohli's dominance at home now.