3- One Bed

"No no no no no. Absolutely not," you say. Bucky looks around the room with a confused face. "There's no way there's only one bed," you say.

"Looks like there's only one bed," Bucky says with a shrug. He sets his bags down and kicks his shoes off before laying on the bed.

"You can sleep on the couch," you say as you set your bags down, away from his.

"You can't share?" Bucky asks with a raised eyebrow.

"No I can't," you say as you pull him off the bed. He lands on the floor with a thump. Craning his head up, he looks at you. "You share with Natasha, Wanda and Hope," he scoffs.

"That's different," you say. He rolls his eyes. "How is it different, y/n? And don't say it's because they're girls because you and I both know you're into girls," he says.

"No it's not because they're girls— wait how did you know that?" You ask.

"You brought a girl home a few months ago," he says. You scrunch your face up with confusion. "How did you know that?" You ask as you stare at him on the floor.

"You walked with her through the kitchen. I was in the kitchen getting water cause I had a nightmare," he says.

"Oh yea. That girl. She was so hot," you say as you recall the memory.

"Yea she was. Do you have her number?" Bucky asks. You shake your head. "If I had her number, she'd be my girlfriend by now. Also you're not her type," you say.

"I wasn't asking for me. I was just wondering if you were still talking to her," Bucky says as he lays on his back. You roll your eyes. "And I'm just saying, you're not her type," you say.

"What's that supposed to mean. She likes girls, big deal," Bucky says.

"Yea. It means she prefers to go in things, rather than have things go in her," you say. Bucky smirks as he wraps his hand around your ankle. "Well, her and I also have that in common," he says with a smirk before pulling your leg out from under you, making you fall.

He stands up and looks down at you. "What else could you possibly have in common?" You ask.

"Taste in women," he says with a smirk before walking to the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower," he says.

You watch him walk into the bathroom and before he closes the door, he winks at you. You lay on the floor for a good five minutes, before standing up and rolling your eyes.

He's just trying to get in my head.

You kick your shoes off and decide to shower in the morning since you don't wanna wait for Bucky to get out. You change into one of Sam's old shirts and some sweatpants before getting under the covers and letting your head hit the cool pillow. Closing your eyes, you try to let sleep drown you.

About ten minutes later, you hear the shower shut off and the door to the bathroom open. You don't look over at Bucky, you stay laying down. You hear him rustling around before the bed dips and the blankets move a bit.

"What're you doing?" You ask as you roll over to face him. "I'm... laying down," he says.

"You're sleeping on the couch. We already discussed this. Also, why aren't you wearing a shirt?" you ask.

"One, you discussed it. I didn't. You can sleep on the couch if you don't wanna share. Two, I don't sleep with a shirt on cause it gets too hot," Bucky says as he rolls on his side to face you. "I'm not moving," he says.

"Neither am I," you say. Bucky nods. "Okay. Goodnight," he says as he rolls over.

You start thrashing around and kicking him. "Y/n. Stop," he says.

"I'm just trying to get comfortable," you state innocently. Bucky sighs as he realizes this is only the first night.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

Bucky wakes up the next morning and moves around a bit, which wakes you up considering the two of you are cuddling. His right arm it around your shoulder and your head is resting on your chest. His metal hand is holding your thigh up against his navel. Your arms are laying on his chest.

As soon as you make eye contact with him and register what's happening, you screech and jump off of him. "Eww eww ewwwww! I have Bucky cooties on me!" You cry.

"I have y/n cooties on me!" Bucky screeches as he shudders.

"I'm taking a shower," you say and sprint to the bathroom.