4- Bugs

"Y/n! You ready?" Bucky asks. You walk out of the bathroom. "Yea. Where's this place at anyways?" You ask.

"Only two blocks away," he says.

Today, the two of you are going to a museum. A member of Porta del Diavolo (the bad guys) is posing as a worker and you and Bucky are supposed to go and make conversation with him... and you know... bug him.

"Where are the rings?" You ask. Bucky grabs the box from on top of the dresser and throws it at you. You don't catch it and it hits you in the face. "Ow! You bitch," you narrow your eyes at him.

"Quit whining," Bucky says. You scoff and put the two rings on your finger before tossing the box back to Bucky, who catches it with his right hand. He puts the ring on and walks to the door. "Shall we?" He asks as he opens the door. You grab the key to the hotel before walking out the door.

The walk over there was filled with several bickering moments involving, "fuck you and your big head" "don't touch me" "I don't give a shit" "you look like a child shit on you" "I hope a bird uses you as a toilet" "that wasn't an insult, it was a description" "you're as useful as a white crayon on white paper" "you're an ugly grub-fucking maggot" "obviously you were born on a highway cause that's where most accidents happen" "shut up, you're older than a highway," and that's only a few.

"Okay, lovey couple shit time," Bucky says as he grabs your hand and intertwines his fingers with yours. You fight the gut wrenching feeling to rip it away.

You're looking around at different things. Most are interesting. Bucky keeps looking at you as you look at pieces of art. It made you uncomfortable at first, but you kinda got used to it.

A man approaches you that fits the description of the guy you're looking for. "Hello signora, signore," he says with a thick accent.

"Hello," you say politely. Bucky stands parallel to your side. "Are you enjoying the museum?" He asks.

Bucky nods. "Yes we are," he says. You smile at Bucky, who smiles back. "I'm glad. Call if you need anything," he says before walking away.

You continue to look around the museum. At one point, Bucky dropped your hand and grabbed your waist. "What are you doing?" You ask as he starts placing kisses on your face.

"Making our stalker uncomfortable," Bucky says. You glance over your shoulder and see the guy looking at the two of you. Bucky kisses your cheek and pulls back with a smile. "Laugh or something. Act like you're enjoying it," he says.

You force a very fake giggle and Bucky rolls his eyes. He nibbles at your earlobe and you actually giggle. He pulls back and looks at you with wide eyes. "What was that?" He asks. You shrug and try to catch your breath. "I don't know," you giggle.

He chuckles as he does it again. You giggle again. "Stop Bucky," you laugh. His hands travel up and down your back. You continue giggle uncontrollably as his lips come in contact with your skin. He pulls away from your ear and kisses your cheek. His lips hover over yours for a few seconds before he moves his head to kiss your jawline.

"Would the lovely signora like a flower?" The man asks as he walks up to the two of you. Bucky pulls away from you, but keeps his hands on your waist. "I would love one. Thank you," you say as you take the flower from him.

Bucky smiles at you. "Oh you have something on your jacket," you say as you brush his shoulder and discreetly place the bug under the lapels of his blazer. "Grazie," he says.

You grab Bucky's hand and walk out of the museum. He takes the flower from you as you walk back to the hotel. You watch as he rips the petals apart until he finds the tracker and bug in it. He glances at you before crushing both in his hand and throwing them away.

He hands you the remains of the flower. You take it and tuck it behind his ear. He smiles softly at you.

"I thought we weren't gonna be physical with each other," you point out, referring to what happened in the museum. Bucky shrugs. "He was staring at us so I thought I'd make him uncomfortable. PDA makes people uncomfortable," he says.

"Well, maybe a heads up next time before you start kissing my face," you say.

"Okay, I'll try to remember to give you a heads up," Bucky says.

"We should come up with a code word. Yellow. Peanut butter. Ribbon. Traffic light," you say. Bucky rolls his eyes. "Those are terrible code words," he says.

"Oh I've got one!" You yell as you look at him. "Screw driver," you say in a seductive voice and wiggle your eyebrows.

Bucky stares at you before he breaks out laughing and you giggle.