17- Sneaky

Bucky pushes you in a room and closes the door. It clicks when he locks it. You stumble a bit, but find your balance. The only light in the room is from the moon hung in the sky outside the window. You look at Bucky and see him take his mask off. He walks closer to you and takes yours off.

"Take your panties off," he says, eyes blown with lust. You stare at him in shock. He fiddles with your dress and pulls you closer. "I said, take, them, off," he repeats.

Overwhelmed by him and only him, you glance around the empty room before hiking your dress up and sliding them down your legs. Bucky takes them out of your hand and shoves them in his pocket. "You can have them back after we're done, maybe," he says as he sits down on the window seat.

You stand still, looking like an idiot, unsure of what to do. "Come here, doll," Bucky says as he pats his thigh. Reluctantly, you walk over to him. He grips the back of your knees and makes you straddle his thigh.

"You have no idea how badly I want you to ride my thigh," his husky voice sends a chill of excitement down your spine. "But I can't let you do that when we have to walk back out to a room full of people. Instead, I can just have you ride my cock."

He unbuttons and unzips his pants to pull out his hard cock. "What if someone hears?" You ask as he lifts you up a bit and you grab his cock and line it up with your entrance. "Then I guess you better be quiet," he says.

You whine as you sink all the way down. He lets out a quiet groan as you circle your hips around him. His hands grip your waist and he starts to make you bounce up and down on him.

You grip his shoulders as you go faster. Your knees start to ache as you push up on the on the window seat. Bucky licks a stripe up your throat and sucks on your jawline. "C'mon, keep going," he says when you stall your movements.

The door knob rattles as someone tries to open it. Both of you freeze and look over at the door. The lock turns as someone starts to unlock it and Bucky makes your dress cover what's happening between the both of you.

"Cry," he says and tugs you head to his shoulder. The door opens and you fake sob. He holds you tightly to his chest. "It's okay," he whispers and kisses the top of your head.

He looks at the guy who came in. He mouths an apology before closing the door again.

Bucky picks you up off his lap and lays you on the table near by. His hips move at a fast pace and you bite your lip to stop your moans. He grabs your shoulders and forces you to sit up. You grab his right shoulder and use your other hand to lean against the table.

He reaches behind you and unzips your dress. The fabric falls down, exposing your breasts. Bucky grabs a handful of each one before grasping your waist tightly as his hips rut into yours.

You lay back on the table and throw your head back. You feel your dress getting lifted up and Bucky rubs your clit with his metal thumb. A loud moan threatens to leave your lips.

A set of metal fingers wrap around your throat and choke you lightly. "That's it doll," Bucky grunts when you clench tightly around him. You reach for him and pull his lips to yours in an endless kiss.

You bite on his lip to stop another moan. He tightens his grip on your throat and shoves his tongue in your mouth. He stands back up and takes you up with him. The table legs move back and forth vigorously.

"Fuck," Bucky moans as he pulls back and rams back into you more forcefully. He repeats that a few more times and you feel your orgasm approaching. "Bucky I'm—" a moan cuts you off.

"Cum on my cock, doll," he says as he holds you against him. The knot in your stomach unties as you drown his thick cock in your cum.

He lets out a moan as he grinds his hips into yours. You feel him fill you to the brim with his cum. A low groan vibrates through his chest and you press little kisses on his throat.

You feel him zip your dress back up. He pulls out of you and grabs a set of fresh napkins next to the two of you. He wipe you free of the combined cum inside of you.

He reaches into his pocket to give you your underwear back, but decides to put them back in his pocket. "Don't be weird. Give them back," you say.

Smirking, he kisses your forehead. "Let's go back out," he says as he helps you off the table. You stumble a bit and he puts his arms out to catch you, but you swat them away. He chuckles and slaps your ass as the two of you leave the room.