9- Touch

~smutty chapter warning~ both hands on the phone peeps.

Nah I'm joking. I don't give a shit what you do.

The first month of the mission is almost over. Meaning the Masquerade ball is only two nights away. Tension has been growing more and more between you and Bucky and you hate yourself because when you touch yourself in the shower, you end up thinking about him.

"Good morning, doll," Bucky says, voice raspy and still dripping with sleep. You glance over your shoulder at him. "G'morning," you mumble.

He's spooning you.

Nuzzling his head in your neck for a few seconds, he gets up and goes to the bathroom. You stand up and take a few deep breaths.

I can make the first move. What? A girls gotta eat. I've gone a month without sex, Bucky seems like the kinda man to be good at sex. Okay. Kinda is an understatement. He'll definitely rearrange my guts.

"I can do this," you barley whisper, then you shake your head and quickly get dressed for the day.

Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

You put your shirt on and zip your pants up. Suddenly, you feel a large body press against your back. A cool, metal hand slides up your left arm, sending goosebumps through your whole body.

"Show me how you touch yourself when you're in the shower," he whispers seductively in your ear. His broad, bare chest is pressed firmly to your back and you can feel how muscular he is.

Of course he knows you touch yourself when you shower. What doesn't he know?

"I don't..." you trail off. Bucky hums with disappointment. "Turn around," he says lowly, voice dripping with seduction.

You comply and slowly turn around to face him. His metal hand takes you right hand in its grasp. The metallic zing of your pants zipper being pulled down rings in your ears. Bucky places your hand in your pants and you gasp when your fingers make contact with your clit.

"Slow, steady circles. Just like that, good girl," Bucky says as he guides you. A soft moan leaves your lips as you look at Bucky. The corners of his lips tug upwards in the start of a smirk.

Masturbation class with Professor Barnes? Yes please.

The feeling of cool, metal replacing your finger makes you gasp in surprise. "You're okay," his voice rings in your ears. You look up at him through your lashes. A metal digit dips into your heat, before plunging in you, making you jolt forward and grab his forearm.

You moan and grab his forearm. His right hand pushes some of your hair out of your face. His thumb traces along your bottom lip, until he pushes it past your lips and in your mouth.

"C'mon doll," he groans as he pushes another metal finger inside you. He rips his thumb out of your mouth and bends down to wrap his arm around your thighs and lift you up, while being mindful of the two fingers enclosed inside of you.

He sets you down on the table and places his right hand on your back as his fingers work at a faster, stronger pace. "Bucky I—," you moan and he kisses your throat. "What was that doll?" Bucky asks as he narrows his eyes. You moan again and throw your head back.

"C'mon, doll, don't tell me that you're gonna be quiet now. Use your words," he says.

Still, you can't even think of what you want to say. Coming up with a solution, you grab the sides of his face and attach your lips to his as you cum on his fingers.

Bucky rips his hand from you and grabs your face, pinning your lips against his. He spread your legs apart further and you pull his pants down. Taking your shirt off, he tosses it to the ground before pulling his off. His pants fall down to around his ankles and he pulls yours off completely.

Attaching his lips back to yours, you feel his tongue nudge your lips and you open your lips allowing his tongue to enter your mouth. You feel the top of him start to plunge into your slit and you gasp.

Throwing your head back and shutting your eyes tight when he's fully inside of you. "Bucky," you whine.

"You're a strong girl. I know you can take it," he says as he slowly pulls out almost all the way before thrusting back into you. He grabs the back of your neck as his hips start moving faster making an obscenely slapping noise between your connected body points.

Your walls start to clench around him making his hips stutter. "You're already clamping down on me?" He asks in disbelief with a breathy laugh. "Such a little whore," he groans and you moan.

"What? You like that?" He asks and you nod vigorously. Bucky chuckles as he slaps the side of your thigh.

Your ankles link together and you try to get him as close as possible. Bucky leans into you, making you lean back. His left hand grips your hip tightly as his right one stays behind your neck.

The table starts to scoot back with every thrust he does. Wooden legs scraping across the carpet floors. Your head angles back and he licks a long stripe up your throat, nipping at your jawline.

"Feels so good," he grunts.

"I'm gonna—" your words are cut short by a moan, muffled by you bitting your lip. Bucky smiles at you as your mouth falls open and silent screams come out as you drench his cock with your cum.

"Fuck yea," Bucky says and his face pulls together in concentration. His grunts and moans fill your hazy mind as your grasp for his face to pull his lips to your again.

His hips stutter to a stop and you feel him paint your walls with his cum. He lets out a groan as he circles his hips, drawing out the feeling.

He pushes your hair out of your face so he can kiss you better. "Such a good little whore," Bucky says as he kisses your forehead.