5- Listening

You and Bucky sat in the hotel room and waited for hours. The bug you placed is working considering that you heard the guys conversation with random people, but he hasn't left the museum.

Bucky throws something at your head. "Ow! Bitch stop throwing things at my head," you scold as you pick the remote up and toss it on the bed. You rubs the back of your head where you got hit and hear Bucky chuckling, so you flip him off.

A few seconds later, he pushes you off your chair and sits on it. "Bucky!" You whine as you try to kick him out. He swats your legs away and you starts thrashing your hands at him. He smacks them away and at this point it looks like you're having a cat fight.

"Did you see them?" A deep voice booms out of the speaker. You and Bucky go still as you stare at it.

"I did," the familiar voice says.

Without thinking, or comprehending, you sit in Bucky's lap and lean forward to listen better. Bucky swallows his groan when your ass rubbed against his cock. The way your body was positioned, didn't help his mind focus on something else. Your leaning forward and your back is arched. He grips the back of the chair so he doesn't touch you.

An idea pops in his head and he leans forward to turn the speaker up. With it being louder, you lean back some and Bucky let's out a sigh of relief.

"I gave the girl a flower that had a tracker and a bug,"

"Well, we haven't heard anything yet,"

"Give it time. I don't know where they're staying so I could be a while."

"What's the girls name again?"

"I don't remember. Oh ask Joey."

"Joey! What's the girl avengers name again?"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n. Is she pretty?"

"Beyond pretty. When all this is over, I say we have a little fun with her before we kill her."

"And the man?"

"We'll make her watch as we kill him. They seem to be in love."

You reach you hand up over your shoulder and Bucky slaps it. You were able to pass as a couple. That's an accomplishment.

"Okay. Meet tomorrow at the usual spot. We'll talk more then."

Bucky's eyebrows furrow together. "Where's the usual spot?" He wonders out loud.

"Beats me. When didn't put a tracker on him like a bunch of rookies," you say. Bucky softly rubs your thigh before he realizes what he's doing. He immediately halts his movement, but you don't say anything.

Did she even notice? Bucky asks himself.

"So... what now?" You ask. As if it was planned, your phone starts ringing and you see that Tony's calling you. "Bucky get out of my chair," you say.

"I'm the one sitting on the chair, you're sitting on me," Bucky observes. You glare at him before standing up and grabbing another chair. You answer Tony's FaceTime call and prop your phone up against a book.

"Hey y/n, who's that homeless man sitting next to you?" Tony asks.

"Ha ha, very funny," Bucky says sarcastically. You giggle and wave at Sam in the back who gets super excited when he sees you. "Hi Tony, hi Sammy," you say.

"Did everything go smoothly today?" Tony asks. You both nod. "Yea I was able to get the bug on him. We actually just heard a conversation they had a few minutes ago," you say.

"Anything important?" Tony asks.

"They believe that Bucky and I are in love, they know we're part of the avengers and they're meeting up tomorrow at their usual spot," you say.

"Okay. Do you know where the spot is?"

"We were just about to try and figure that out before you called," Bucky says.

"You didn't put a tracker on him?" Sam asks.

"No, we didn't think of that. But they tried to bug and track us," you say. "Bucky got rid of both things."

Bucky smiles proudly and you pat the top of his head. "Okay what did I miss," Sam says as Tony stares at the two of you confused. "Y/n, you pointed out that Bucky did something instead of taking all the credit for yourself," Sam says.

"You pat his head," Tony says.

"I know," you say with a shrug. "Bucky doesn't gross me out that much anymore."

"What the fuck?" Sam says in a high pitched voice.

"Okay Barnes, what did you do to her? Drug her? Poison her? Brainwash her? I know you have some experience in that department," Tony mumbles. You frown. "Tony, that was mean," you say.

"What the fuck?" Sam repeats in the same voice.

"I think you should apologize to Bucky," you say. Tony stares at you blankly. "Then you need to apologize to him too," he says.

"She already did. We made amends so we won't be at each other's throats for two months," Bucky says. Tony looks between the two of you. "Fine. Bucky I'm sorry for what I said. It was... rude... and uncalled for," Tony says.

"Thank you," Bucky says.

"Well, it's late here, so we're gonna get some sleep. Bye Sam," you wave at your friend who looks dumbfound. "Bye Tony," you and Bucky say in unison before hanging up.

"That was fun. Glad you went along with it," you say as you stand up. Bucky stands up and watches as you fall on the bed. He stares at you for a good minute before walking away.