18- Distress

Warnings— some smut, you ride Bucky's thigh as he's on the phone.

Bucky sits down in a chair as he logs into the lab top. He checks through his emails and a memory pops in his head.

Three months ago—

"Oh my god Bucky. It's not that hard. You see this button that says reply. Click on it and type what you wanna say back," you groan with frustration.

"Stop yelling at me," Bucky says.

"I wouldn't yell if you didn't have hard of hearing," you say.

"I'm not that old," Bucky says. You roll your eyes and continue to try and teach him. "I still don't get it," he says.

"Oh my fucking god, scoot over," you say and sit in his lap. He moves his arms around you and keeps you from falling as he watches what you do. "Do you get it?"

He nods and you let out a long sigh as you get off of his lap and leave the room.

"Thanks!" He calls, but you don't hear him.

Present day—

"Hey Bucky," you say. He looks at you and feels his palm start to sweat. "Hey doll," he says as he wipes his hand on his pants.

You walk over to him and sit on his lap. "Watcha doing?" You ask as you look at the screen.

"Just responding to some emails," Bucky says. His metal hand digs into the armrest of the chair. You lean back and rest your head on his shoulder. His right hand finds your waist and grips it tightly.

Suddenly, a wave of arousal crashed over you. Dirty thoughts cloud your mind as Bucky's breath picks up a bit. A playful smirk dances on your lips as you get off his lap and unzip your pants.

"What're you doing?" He asks with wide eyes. You pull your pants down, along with your underwear, and he grips your waist in both hands.

Just as you straddle his thigh, his phone rings. You grab it off the desk before he can and see Tony's calling. "Answer it," you say as you hand him his phone.

"What?" He asks.

"Answer it," you repeat in a more dominant tone.

"But you—"

"Answer it Bucky."

"Yes ma'am," he says as he answers. "Hey Tony."

You start to grind on his thigh and his free hand grips your waist to guide you, but you push it away. "No touching," you say.

"Yes Tony we've been avoiding them... No, my brain is fine," Bucky says. His jaw falls open as he watches you get off on his thigh.

You bite your bottom lip as you moan. Gripping Bucky's shoulders, you pick up the pace and small whimpers threaten to leave. "No we didn't get that yet," Bucky says as he tries to focus on what Tony's saying.

"Can we maybe talk about this later?" He asks. "Yea, I'm busy."

You stop for a little bit, but Bucky grabs your hip to urge you to keep going, and this time you don't hit away his hand. Picking up your pace, you feel your orgasm starting to creep up on you.

"Uh huh. Bye," Bucky says and hangs up. He lifts you up off his thigh and you whine at the loss of contact. Carrying you over to the bed, he tosses you on it and unzips his pants.

You rub your clit with your two middle fingers as you watch him, but he smacks your hand away. "No touching," he says.

He hurriedly kicks his pants off and almost loses his balance. "Hurry up," you groan impatiently. "Sorry," he mumbles as he gets on the bed.

He kisses you as he settles his legs in between yours. You pull his shirt off and toss it on the floor. Slowly, he enters you and presses his hips into yours.

Then, you hear a scream. Both of you look towards the door and see Natasha standing there, jaw hung open. Sam appears next to her and his eyes widen at first before he starts laughing and closes the door in front of him and Nat.

Bucky quickly pulls out of you and the two of you start putting your clothes back on. "Oh my god," you say and he looks at you in distress.

"What the fuck just happened?" He asks. You shrug and kiss him before walking over to the door. He stands next to you as you open it.

"Hey guys," you both say in unison with a fake smile plastered on your faces.