11- Jealous

Bucky's breathing starts to pick up and you see two more members of hydra near Rumlow. "It's okay Bucky," you says as you spin him around so his back is facing them. "Just focus on us dancing," you say as you sway back and forth with him.

His shaking hand grasps yours and you can see how much sweat is collecting on his forehead. "It's okay," you say as you lead him out of the room and into another one.

Closing the door and locking it, Bucky sits down on the couch and he pulls his mask off, you do the same.

Slowly, you walk up to him and softly run your fingers through his hair. Wrapping his arms around your waist, he pulls you close to him and rests the side of his face against your stomach. Sliding his hands down to the back of your knees, he makes you straddle his lap as he nuzzles his head against your chest.

You softly stroke his hair back as he holds onto you tightly. Pulling his head back, he looks up at you and kisses your chin. You look at him and see the tears collecting in his eyes.

"It's okay," you softly whisper as you touch your nose to his. "It's okay," you repeat. He shakes his head. "We should leave," he says. "They could hurt y— they could get ahold of me."

"We need to get some information," you say. Bucky looks at you with pleading eyes, but eventually nods his head in agreement.

You enter the ballroom with his hand clasped tightly around yours. You make eye contact with him through the eye holes in his mask. "It's okay," you say and give his hand a reassuring squeeze. "Do you wanna dance?" You ask and he nods.

His metal hand holds your waist tightly, while his right hand holds your left hand. The two of you away to the music at a rhythmical pace. Bucky's head moves left and right and you know people think he's looking for someone, which could cause someone to look at him.

"Bucky," you say and his eyes snap to yours. "Let's have a staring contest."

As if those were the magic words, his eyes stay locked in on yours. Out of the corner of your eye, you see the agent you saw at the museum with another dude. Bucky seems them too because he looks away from you and you do the same. They spilt up and go two separate ways.

"You get museum dude, I'll take new guy," you say and you and Bucky walk away from each other. "Hello," you say as you approach him.

"Hi," he says and you immediately recognize his voice. He's the other one museum boy was talking too. He keeps his eyes focused on yours. "Do you dance?" He asks.

"I was thinking about doing something else," you say in a seductive tone. His eyes widen and he smirks.

From across the room, Bucky makes small talk with museum boy. His eyes land on you and see you walk out of the room, holding that other guys hand. Anger and maybe a tad bit of jealousy courses through him.

Only a tad.

He tries to focus on the conversation, but his mind is only focused on you. "Hey, why don't we go in another room, where it's more... private to talk?" Bucky asks. He nods and Bucky holds his hand out. "I'm Bucky," he says.

"Fernando," he says as he shakes Bucky's hand.

They walk in the room you went in. The first thing they see is you sitting in a dudes lap, kissing him. "Isn't that your wife?" Fernando asks as he looks at Bucky confused.

"Uhh..." Bucky trails off before punching Fernando with his metal fist, knocking him unconscious. You look up as Bucky pulls you off of the guys lap. He punches him, also making him unconscious.

"What the hell where you doing?" Bucky asks as he steps dangerously close to you. His tone, vicious as if he was mad. Wait.

Is he mad?

"Why were you kissing him?"

Oh my god, he's mad.

"It was part of my plan," you say. He glares at you with anger and hate. "What was your plan? Seduce him into tell you his plan?" He asks.

"No, I'm not some whore," you say as you pull the flash drive out of your bra. "I was kissing him into telling me his plan."

Bucky rolls his eyes. "It would've been so much easier if you just knocked him out," he says

"What are you jealous?" You joke as you hand him the flash drive so he can put it in his pocket. You put your mask back on and look at Bucky. His jaw tightens as he looks away from you and it clicks.

"Holy shit, you are jealous," you say.

"Let's just go," he says and walks out of the room. You watch him in disbelief before walking after him.