004

changbin arrived in front of chan and felix's house, taking a deep breath. he wasn't sure why he was invited over. (felix didn't tell him minho was coming in case he told jisung.)

he got out of his car, going up to the door and knocking a few times to grab the attention of people inside. and soon enough, the door was being opened by... minho?!

"m-minho?!" changbin's eyes widened and a smile spread across his face. he instantly pulled minho into a big hug. "oh my god dude, i've missed you so much!"

"i missed you too, bin!" minho said, mirroring changbin's smile.

changbin pulled away, patting minho's biceps, "damn dude, what did america do to you? you're all built and shit."

minho chuckled, "yeah, but i probably won't ever be as built as you.

"and you remember that." changbin pointed a finger at him.

they both laughed and entered the house, "i want you to meet someone!" minho said excitedly, walking back into the living room with changbin.

"okay." changbin followed. he did a nod and waved at everyone in the living room. they all returned the wave with a smile.

he then turned to where minho was headed. a boy stood up beside minho. "bin, i'd like you to meet jaemin, my boyfriend." he smiled.

boyfriend? minho has a new boyfriend? fuck... jisung is going to be so heart broken..

"hello, i'm changbin." he bowed slightly and received the same back.

"hello, it's nice to meet you." jaemin smiled.

"nice to meet you too." changbin said with a comforting smile. he knew that jaemin probably wasn't receiving the warmest welcome from everyone else, so he tried to ease that. although he knew jisung was going to be broken by knowing minho had a boyfriend. but changbin was a nice guy, and he wasn't going to be petty to a person who did nothing wrong.

changbin took a seat next to the throuple on the couch.

"heyy binnie~" jeongin said, nudging changbin.

"hi innie." changbin chuckled.

everyone started to break out into a pleasant and friendly conversation. all of them included jaemin as much as they could. but he seemed to be a quiet person, and didn't talk much.

"so how'd you meet minho?" chan asked, towards jaemin.

"oh.. i met him while we were in college together. we had a class together and were assigned to be partners. then things just kinda lead to another." jaemin shrugged.

"oh nice! how long have you been going out?" chan continued.

"over four years now." jaemin nodded, "we met in freshman year, but didn't start dating till the end of sophomore year."

"have you guys had sex yet?"jeongin spat out, earning a slap on the arm from seungmin.

"don't ask things like that." seungmin scolded.

jaemin turned bright red from the question. minho cleared his throat, trying to brush off the question, "how about we keep this PG." he said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

they totally did... jeongin thought. and honestly it pissed him off and he didn't know why he asked the question now. "my bad."

"no, no, you meant no harm.. it's fine." jaemin gave a kind smile as reassurance.

after a long awkward pause, felix pipped up, "how about some wine, hm?"

everyone agreed. so felix got up, dragging chan along with him to grab some wine glasses for everyone along with a bottle of red wine.