007

after felix had stormed out of the house, minho was left in shock. he sat there with furrowed eyebrows, not really sure what the hell had just happened. he genuinely didn't think that saying hi to jisung would stir up so much drama.

"what was that about?" jaemin asked.

"..i'm not too sure. i had just walked changbin out last night when jisung came to pick him up. i said hi and that was it. i don't know what that could've caused.." minho shook his head, trying to wrap his head around it.

"gosh min.. i'm sorry but you're really dumb." jaemin shook his head, setting down his eating utensils.

"what do you mean?" minho looked towards jaemin with a confused expression. what was he not getting?

"minho. it's been six years. you and jisung completely lost contact after a break up that shattered you both. you might've gotten closure but i don't think he ever did. he never knew what was going on in your life... and he probably doesn't know about me. when you guys broke up, from what you've told me, you got closure in that moment because he told you to move on and you did. but him on the other hand, he might've not had the intention of moving on. so you showing up after long, and taking him by surprise on top of that, it's understandable how he could react negatively." jaemin explained sweetly, a slight hurt tone because he had just explained to his boyfriend that his ex probably still had feelings for him. and anyone would be hurt to know someone else liked their boyfriend.

"oh.." minho said, now realizing how in the wrong he was. if he wanted to talk to jisung, he should've contacted him weeks before hand. not just popping out of nowhere. "i'm sorry."

"i'm not the one you need to apologize to min." jaemin rested his head on minho's shoulder.

minho turned his head, burying his nose into jaemin's hair to take in his sweet smell, "i do owe you an apology though. you shouldn't have to deal with this. i can tell you're hurt by this and i'm sorry for that. i don't intend to do that to you."

jaemin turned his head to look up at minho, "it's okay min." he gave a comforting smile, "i expected this much coming here with you.. i knew things wouldn't be pretty but i still came because i love you and i want to see what your life is like here in seoul."

minho looked at the younger with admiration as a smile made its way on his face, "i really love you jaemin. i don't deserve you." he wrapped an arm around jaemin, pulling him into the side of his body.

the younger nuzzled into minho's chest, breathing in his sweet scent, "you do. don't ever think anything less."

minho chuckled, squeezing jaemin tightly in his arms, taking in every single moment he could get with him. "you're the best.."

furious knocks were heard against jisung's front door, he groaned, getting up from his bed and wrapping his blanket like a burrito.

he groggily made his way to the door, opening it up to see his three friends with a sympathetic look on their faces.

"oh sweetie.." felix said walking in and taking jisung into a big hug.

jisung automatically nuzzled into felix's neck, tears brimming in his eyes. he didn't know how much he needed to cry till he was being held by his best friend. it was a comforting hug, which helped him feel more comfortable with just letting it all out. he soon heard the door close and two pairs of arms were wrapped around him, along with felix's.

"shh, it's okay. just let it all out." seungmin whispered, playing with jisung's hair.

they all stood in the entry way, in a big group hug, a crying jisung being in the center of it.

jisung pulled away, and hit them on the shoulders, "why didn't you tell me he was going to be back?!" he tried to come off intimidating, but his shaky voice and small cries defeated it.

the three looked in between each other with guilty looks, "w-we wanted to surprise you.. you know? like in the movies when it's like a huge romantic reunion. we wanted that. we didn't expect for it to turn out like this.."

jisung let out a small sob as he started to calm down, "and about his boyfriend? were you going to tell me about that or make it a surprise too?"

they all looked up, shock written all over their faces. "ji... look, i was going to tell you when i got here."

"well no need. bin already told me this morning." jisung wiped the tears from his face, taking deep breaths to calm himself.

they all nodded, pretty much already knowing that. because how else would jisung know?

"look, we're really sorry ji.. we didn't think that he'd bring someone back with him. and we wanted to tell you in person about his boyfriend." jeongin mumbled quietly. "and if it makes you feel any better, we don't like him."

"you don't like him." seungmin corrected.

"that's true. the boyfriend honestly isn't that bad. it's minho who i dislike at the moment." felix hmphed.

"i dislike them both." jeongin stated.

jisung shook his head, none of it really made him feel better. "w-what's his name?"

"who?" jeongin and felix asked in unison.

"these idiots." seungmin mumbled to himself, shaking his head, "his name is jaemin." he answered.

"i-is he a good guy...? does minho look happy with him?" jisung asked softly, looking down at his feet.

they all sighed but nodded, "y-yeah.." felix mumbled.

jisung nodded, making a sad smile decorate his face, "well, i'm glad he's happy." he said, trying to hide the pain that came along with that sentence.

he wanted minho happy, but with him. sure, he wanted minho happy no matter what, but he just wished it didn't hurt so much.

"hey.. how about we order take out, watch a movie, cuddle and have a sleepover. hm?" felix asked, gently wrapping an arm around jisung.

"that sounds nice." jisung nodded his head.

"great! let the slumber party begin!"