008

jisung and felix were cuddled up on the couch under multiple blankets as jeongin and seungmin were on the ground, giving each other little kisses here and there while wrapped up together.

they were all watching a movie with trash everywhere from the excessive amount of snacks they had consumed.

felix was beginning to fall asleep, while the 2/3 of the hyuninmin couple was focused on the tv. this leaving jisung to think.

oh, the dangers that came with that. he hated getting lost in thought, especially with everything going on. he knew  his thoughts were going to make a bad turn and lead him down a path of scenarios, but he couldn't help it. especially now that he was given the time to do so.

but surprisingly, his thoughts didn't go somewhere negative. his mind began to travel back onto memories. sad ones that once were happy. one of his favorite memories with minho came back into his mind after so long.

six years ago

a small pattern of taps were at jisung's window, making him feel a bit nervous since it was late at night. he carefully sat up from his bed, looking over to his window curiously.

there was a head of black hair at the window with a hoodie. jisung internally panicked, quickly hiding himself under the blankets. he heard his phone go off and he silently cursed himself from the sound it made.

he quickly grabbed it, looking at it. he automatically flipped his covers off himself. jisung stormed over to the window, opening it, "are you fucking crazy minho?! what are you doing?!" he yelled in a whisper.

"i wanted to show you something, can you come out?" minho asked with a smile, completely disregarding the situation they were in.

"minho! it's past midnight. what could you possibly show me?"

"just trust me!" minho said, climbing through the window. "now put some warm clothes on and let's go."

jisung bit his lip in contemplation, coming to the conclusion it was probably a bad idea. but he really didn't care. if it meant he'll get to spend some time with minho, he'd do it for sure.

"okay. okay. let me change." jisung whispered, going to his closet as quiet as he could be. he grabbed a purple hoodie and black sweats, caring more about warmth then being cute. it didn't really matter around minho anyways, they were comfortable enough to wear anything or look like they were dying around each other.

after slipping on his clothes, he turned to minho with an accusing finger, "this better be good! i'm losing sleep because of it."

"yeah yeah. let's get going princess, before we miss it." minho dragged jisung out to the window, helping him out and onto the ground.

"what is it?" jisung asked as they began walking down the road.

"a surprise. you just have to be patient and wait to see." minho smiled warmly, grasping onto jisung's hand to hold it tightly.

jisung nodded and squeezed minho's hand as he leaned into the elder for more warmth.

they walked in a comfortable silence as their breaths mixed together along with the body heat they exchanged through their hands. it was honestly a really nice walk and jisung thought that maybe this was it. just go on a nice stroll at the night with the person he loved. that was good enough for him.

but minho had more up his sleeve.

they arrived to a park near their houses that was completely vacant due to the late hour. there was a group of trees near the park that lead into a nice foresty garden. the garden had a small clearing in the middle of it where a bench was at with flowers and plants surrounding it.