026

"did i miss something?" asked minho who sat on the bar stool, watching felix and jaemin conversate so casually.

"with what?" jaemin rose a brow as he slid the plate of freshly baked cookies in front of his boyfriend.

the latter gestured at jaemin and felix, speechless.

"it's just-" he sighed, then laughed at himself, "nevermind..." he smiled at the both of them.

"brownies are done!" felix hollered in the kitchen and placed the tray on the kitchen island. minho picked one up with a fork and blew on it until it cooled.

he took the first bite, his face lightening up, "mm!" he looked at felix with a surprised look, "they're as good as i remember!"

"glad to hear," felix smiled proudly, "anywho, jaemin, wanna go to the cafe with me later on? i have a new recipe that i want to add on the menu."

"oh uhh," he hissed, "i would love to, felix, but minho and i actually have plans.." he smiled apologetically.

felix pouted. "cheer up, lix. you can both go tomorrow." minho shrugged.

"hmm, fine." felix falsely sighed in defeat, which made all three of them laugh.

"i think you should go with the first choice- wait, why do you suddenly care about your choice of clothing?" jeongin asked on the other line.

right, why am i troubling over my outfit?

jisung asked himself, going into realization and looking over at the pile of clothes on his bed.

"hello?"

"oh, i'm here-"

"unless..." a loud gasp was made by jeongin, "you have a date, don't you!" he assumed.

"what?! no! i-it's for-"

"your date?" jeongin finished, teasingly.

"jeongin!" he sighed, pinching his nose bridge, "i just want to enhance my style, that's all."

"whatever you say, sungie."

"i hate you.." jisung mumbled, squinting his eyes at the clothes hung on his arm, jeongin laughed, "i gotta go, ji, i still have some papers to check. tell me how it goes, good luck!"

"hey!-" he was about to say something, but was interrupted by the phone beeping, indicating that the call was ended.

he groaned, but changed after. he wore a large graphic white tee, baggy cargo pants in the color army green, and white air force nikes. then for the accessory, a silver chain necklace.

he let out a breath as he stood in front of the whole body mirror, "this should be fine.." he nodded at himself and looked at the time.

only a few minutes left before he will go and meet the couple. after minho left earlier, he mentally scolded himself as to why he agreed, and even thought about backing out. but minho...

oh who is he kidding? he just couldn't say no, especially when it's him.

"don't worry, he invited you, this will be fine, i'll be fine." he talked to himself.

"who are we waiting for again?" jaemin asked minho.

"a friend," he replied shortly, looking around the area to see if he can spot a specific squirrel boy, then he saw him appear around the corner, his face brightening, "there he is!" he pointed, then stretched a hand out, waving at the figure.