012

the car was filled with silence, the music in the background being an exception since it was so quiet.

they had gotten an uber because changbin and jisung had forgotten that they didn't even drive there. they totally could've though since all three were basically sober now after the intense and awkward moment back in the club.

changbin was feeling it the most, now being seated in between minho and jisung. both of them were looking out the window, with blurry minds and overwhelming thoughts. they had just shared a moment that could only be considered as overwhelming for both of their hearts and minds.

they were so close once again. and neither of them wanted to admit it to themselves, but the feeling was still there. that safe and warm feeling they had left behind six years ago. that feeling that was forced down but couldn't be forgotten.

that feeling that they had missed so much was only forced down for reasons that didn't exist anymore. they had broke up all those years ago so they could live their lives and reach their goals in life. and now they have.. and now they are also reunited. but of course, nothing is perfect or comes easily. there always has to be something holding them back. a big one.

minho really had fallen for jaemin, he had. but the past couple days he's been back, the nostalgia was getting the best of him.

he felt like he could cry at any point from how much was weighing on his mind. it hurt.

so much was becoming confusing and way too much for him to handle. he loved jaemin, he was with jaemin, he had spent the last four years with jaemin. jaemin should be his main priority. but all those feelings that he had to forget about was finally having a place to resurface.

coming back was a lot harder than he thought. he knew he had some sort of feeling in the pit of his stomach about seeing jisung again; but he had brushed it off. he thought it was just the nervousness and excitement of seeing his life long best friend again. but nothing was that simple. and he felt stupid for not realizing that.

but he also knew he could never hurt jaemin. so to say the least; he was conflicted. and he had no idea of how jisung felt towards him anymore. six years had passed and he assumed after they lost contact that jisung simply wanted nothing to do with him anymore.

jisung was the one to break things off. jisung was the one to stop the texting.

jisung was the one who broke his heart.

secretly, minho held a small grudge against jisung for not having faith in their relationship. minho wanted to try and do the long distance thing, but jisung had thought differently.

jisung wanted to break up. so why should minho try again? he was in a happy relationship now. he couldn't let old feelings ruin something in his life that he's grown to cherish.

he just couldn't...

the car stopped in front of chan and felix's place; dropping minho off.

minho let out a sigh to try and forget all the thoughts that ran through his mind in the, what felt like, long drive.

he exited the car, rubbing his hands against his jeans before turning back to look at changbin and jisung.

"uh- well, i guess i'll see you guys another time." minho forced his lips into a tight smile. he didn't know if he could smile genuinely right now with all the shit on his mind.

"yeah of course! have a good night." changbin said for both him and jisung.

jisung had closed his eyes to act like he had fallen asleep in the car; so then he didn't have to talk to minho. so minho only gave him a subtle glance before closing the door and going up to the chanlix couple's door.

once jisung had heard the car door close and felt them begin to drive away, he sat up and let out a stressed breath.

during the ride; he had almost the exact thoughts as minho. but his thoughts excluded the big issue; minho was taken. but that didn't mean he wanted to pursue the older. now all he wanted was to be friends again; to not feel so awkward around each other.

he wanted to have the bond that they had far before they had been anything more that best friends. he missed having his best friend.. that's all he wanted back.