014

a sigh left jisung's lips as he hit his back on his swivel chair, he was having trouble with his work, and he couldn't focus. he would space out momentarily in the process of editing what he was working on. no matter how hard he tried to distract himself from the events last night, it would always find a way to play in his mind like a clip from a movie.

he looked down at his lap, closing his eyes. and there it was again. that one memory of last night.

he shook his head in hopes of getting rid of the thought, he hit his head on the table a few times, his gaze dropped on his iced americano which sat on top of a small puddle of water.

the male hadn't had anything since this morning aside from the pain killers and water. so it's understandable that chan and changbin were both worried for the poor boy.

speaking of chan and changbin..

"what are we gonna do about ji?" changbin asked chan as he munched on his fries.

"i don't know, changbin.." chan looked down at his sundae.

ever since they arrived at the mcdonalds just near their company, both were talking about what happened after chan and felix left last night.

and now they were talking about what they can do to help jisung cheer up. chan was still waiting for a text from jisung saying he wants to eat something since he knew that the younger couldn't focus working on an empty stomach.

but unfortunately, he never received any.

"i have an idea." chan brought up.

"what is it?" changbin curiously asked.

"what if we ask minho to get jisung out of the studio?"

changbin almost choked on his fries, "uhh, i don't think he would like that.."

"it's worth a try.. you said he hasn't eaten anything since morning, and you know that guy can't say no to minho."

"what if something happens?" changbin worriedly stated.

"there won't. minho is in a relationship with jaemin, he won't do anything to hurt him.. and jisung isn't someone who would do something stupid with someone who is in a relationship."

"i don't know, chan.."

"well, we should at least try.." chan pushed.

the younger thought for a moment and sighed, "..alright." changbin agreed.

the older nodded, "okay, i'll call him." he opened his phone and looked for minho's contact.

he tapped the call button and waited for him to pick up. he was gonna end the call when no one was answering, but before he could, a voice was heard from the other line.

"hey chan, what's up?"

"oh- hey minho, are you busy?" chan looked around the busy area, bouncing his leg as if he's nervous about something.

"no, not at all.. i'm quite bored actually." minho stated honestly.

chan hummed, felix was at work too so it was only minho and jaemin at their house. "what is jaemin doing?"

"oh, jaemin? he went out to reunite with some friends of his.."

"ah.. is it alright to ask you a favor?" chan looked at changbin who was staring at the phone intensely as if unsure about the whole situation.

"yeah, of course."

"you know where we work right?"

"yup, why?"