016

after the two had ate while catching up with each other's lives, minho insisted on walking him back to their company. even though jisung rejected the offer a few times, he gave in when the older showed no signs of giving up. now they were both walking side by side with a fair distance between them.

while minho was happy him and jisung are starting over again, jisung was way beyond happy. he was fighting back a huge smile, it was all he ever wanted ever since he found out minho had came back from america, to have his best friend back on his side.

jisung's little feeling about this whole starting over thing earlierwas wrong, a part of him had a feeling that this might not work. however, right now they seemed as if nothing ever happened between them before. jisung knew from while they were walking and teasing each other like they always did back then, that everything will go just fine and that his and minho's friendship will work out well as time goes by.

"we're here, thanks for treating me out." jisung thanked as they stopped in front of the building where jisung works at.

"that's nothing, it's to make up for the years we haven't seen each other." minho assured.

"and for walking me here even if i can clearly get here myself." jisung squinted his eyes at the tall male.

minho just chuckled, "better safe than sorry, look at you, someone can easily grab you and put you in their pocket."

"are you calling me small?!" jisung said in disbelief.

"i'm just saying," minho shook his head and ruffled the younger's soft hair, "well, see you around?"

he held up a fist for the boy to bump, "see you around." jisung answered with a smile and gladly bumped his fist.

jisung waved his hand goodbye before walking in the building. he used the elevator to get to the floor where the studio was. as he reached their studio, he opened the door only to be met by a sleeping changbin on the couch and a working chan who had his eyes glued to the computer.

hearing the door open, chan turned around, seeing a squirrel boy who looked happy. "you look happy, how was it?" he asked before going back to editing a track.

"it went fine, me and minho are starting over as friends again.." jisung quietly said as he went over to sit on the couch, removing the pillow under changbin's head and replacing it with his lap.

he leaned back the couch and let out a breath, he smiled at the fact that him and minho were okay once again. they finally don't have to feel awkward around each other, and jisung won't have to feel uncomfortable being in the same place as minho.

"oh by the way, i saw your lyrics earlier." chan said.

"oh that.. it still needs some work-"

"nah, it looks fine to me. in fact, it's great." chan's proud tone made jisung grin.

"really?"

"yeah really.." chan showed his a tight-lipped smile.

jisung nodded and looked down at changbin who stirred in his sleep. changbin opened his eyes a little, seeing that he was sleeping on jisung's lap, he got more comfortable in his place, dozing off once again.

"get up changbin, help me record a demo." chan lightly said, resulting to changbin whining and getting up to sit next to chan.

jisung felt his phone vibrate next to him, his heart picked up its pace as he read the message and who it was from. he picked it up and typed a message himself.

minho ^^
just got home, are you working?

hanji :]
no, why the sudden message?

minho ^^
jaemin isn't home yet
i got bored..

ah.. jaemin..

hanji :]
oh..do you still play league of legends?

minho ^^
yeah

hanji :]
add me
let's play a round while chan and changbin aren't calling me to help yet

just as the younger boy instructed, minho added him. their competitive sides took over them as they succeeded in destroying their opponent's base.

minho ^^
you got better in this game
that's surprising

hanji :]
i know ;)

minho ^^but you're still full of yourself :P

hanji :]

and you can't do nothing about it >:)

jisung and minho texted more, either talking about the game or talking about nonsense. that was until they had to stop as chan asked for jisung's help on a certain part.

the door to felix and chan's house opened, minho turned to the door that revealed a tired jaemin. he immediately got up from his seat and went over to him.

"hey baby, how was the hangout?" minho asked as he wrapped his arms around jaemin.

"hmm, it was fun.. tiring to be exact, those idiots kept dragging me everywhere.." jaemin sighed and shook his head, chuckling afterwards.

minho laughed at the younger's tired state, "what about you? what have you been doing while i was gone?"

"oh, well.. me and jisung met up, and we're starting over as friends." minho told him, jaemin raised his eyebrows, surprised.

he smiled at minho genuinely, "that's great min! i'm so happy for the both of you." he wrapped his arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

minho pecked his lips, "go rest for a while, i'll make you something to eat." he said and jaemin shook his head.

"nap with me? we ate a lot earlier, i'm quite full.." jaemin pouted and minho scrunched his nose, squeezing jaemin's cheek.

"alright cutie," he picked him up bridal style making the younger squeal, "let's gooo!" he ran to the room they stayed at while jaemin held on tightly, scolding minho to slow down or they might fall.

it was already time to go home for jisung, chan, and changbin. they of course, parted ways since chan had to pick felix up from work.

changbin drove him and jisung home, they talked in the car during the way home.

"so, how was lunch with minho?" changbin asked since he didn't have the chance to ask earlier when jisung arrived at the studio.

"it was alright, we're starting over as friends again.." jisung proudly smiled.

"that's nice, i'm glad.." changbin nodded and continued to focus on the road.

changbin had to carry jisung to his room, careful to not wake the younger up after he slept while they got stuck in traffic. changbin took the liberty of changing jisung and tucking him in.

he glanced at jisung who was now changed and tucked in bed once more before closing the door to sleep in his own room. he was really glad when he found out minho and him were friends again.

finally, his two best friends are starting as friends again.