011

play the song when you see "✨"

jisung's body was pressed against felix's as they swayed to the music that filled their ears, and fueled their bodies to move in provocative ways. they were completely in sync with their hip movements as they moved from side to side slowly, to the sensual song.

they had been at the club now for an hour or two. and they had gotten completely wasted by this time. they couldn't tell you how many drinks they had slammed down, or the amount of songs they've danced their way through.

but they could tell you they successfully were having a great night with no problems at all.

minho was kind enough to stay away from jisung. but of course, he couldn't keep his eyes off the younger as he danced with felix. minho couldn't help how his eyes were moving against jisung's frame like a map. jisung had gotten hotter over the years, all around. but he still had the soft features on his face like his chubby cheeks and round eyes. or that beautiful heart smile that was on display this whole night.

the elder just couldn't take his eyes away. it was enchanting to watch, what he had forgotten, how ethereal jisung looked.

"i'm going to go steal felix away from jisung.. do you guys want to dance?" chan stood up from his spot, setting his finished drink down.

it was just chan, changbin, and minho sitting down right now. hyunjin had already gone off to dance with his boyfriend's a while ago. the three currently grinding on each other only a few feet away from jisung an felix.

"might as well." minho shrugged, pretending like he wasn't dying to go out there and possibly get the chance to be around jisung.

changbin noticed  how minho was looking at jisung for most of the night, and he thought maybe he'd see where it goes? "you guys go. i'm not drunk enough to dance yet."

chan and minho chucked, "alright. well come out and dance whenever you are drunk enough."

"will do." changbin raised his drink to them.

changbin sat back, watching as chan and minho approached felix and jisung.

chan grabbed felix's hips, whispering into the younger's ear, "i'd like my dance now please." he kissed felix's ear.

felix plastered a smirk on his face as he turned around and wrapped his arms around chan's neck, "i think i can arrange that." he winked.

the younger aussie turned around to look at jisung who was standing a little awkwardly next to minho. felix made a face to ask jisung if he wanted him to stay. but jisung shook his head with a reassuring smile. he mouthed a 'go ahead. i'll be okay.' to felix, letting his best friend know that everything was alright.

felix thought for a second before nodding and letting chan drag him off to dance.

jisung let out a small sigh, watching as the chanlix couple walked off. he planned on turning around and walking back to their table and sitting down with changbin.

but when he turned to leave, there was a hand on his arm that stopped him. he looked at the hand on his arm before looking up at minho who was staring at him with a hint of desperation in his eyes. minho quickly let go and cleared his throat, "s-sorry.. i- uh.. just want- or, nevermind." minho shook his head.

jisung looked at minho with confusion and furrowed eyebrows, "what is it?"

minho bit his lip, unsure of what to do. he wanted to dance with jisung but he felt so awkward about asking. "i d-do you want to dance?"

the younger was surprised to hear this. was this even real or was he just really drunk?

"d-dance?" jisung mumbled, looking at the hand that minho had extended towards him.

"y-yeah.. it's okay if not.. i j-just- i wanted a dance with you.." minho looked down at his hand that was still craving for jisung's

jisung gulped, looking between minho's face and hand. he knew it'd be a bad idea to take minho's hand and dance with the elder. but there was just something there that was pulling him in. something that held him back from swatting minho's hand away and running off. it was like the feeling he had always had back in high school, when they were together, and when he was the happiest he'd ever been.

"just one dance." jisung said, letting his hand fall into minho's.

minho had to fight back the huge grin that wanted to place itself across his face. he was happy that jisung had accepted his hand in a dance. it made him forget what any of it could lead to.

the next song that came on was a slower song but sensual. it was a club, so of course the songs were either hype or sexual. nothing more or less.

both males weren't sure what this could lead to. but both had the thought that this couldn't hurt too much. so they just went for it, it felt right in the moment to dance with each other.

jisung let minho's hands land on his sides as he let his hands wander up to rest on the elder's neck.

he closed his eyes, taking in the music and letting it come over his body. he wanted to focus on the beat instead of the warm feeling of minho's hands on his body once again. it was intoxicating, but he didn't want to let that urge in.

they began to move slowly, the song taking complete control of their movements and their minds. trying to focus more on how the music made them feel instead of each other's presence.

minho had a difficult time focusing on one thing. his mind was clouded and going in so many directions that he didn't know what to think. so he just let the blurriness take over and he let himself go.

they unconsciously began to move closer together as the song got deeper into the chorus. their bodies heating up as they swayed slowly together. both of their hands wandering without noticing.

minho's hands had moved downwards to take that perfect grip on jisung's hips. the younger let the elder take full control of the movement and just took in the feeling he had missed and fantasized for the past six years.

he missed and wanted those hands on him again so badly, that he couldn't realize how wrong it was for them to be so intimate with each other again. this was wrong in so many ways.

a big one being; there was another person in equation that would make things complicated. another would be how neither of them knew how much of this would impact their emotions and how this could change so many things. the years that had gone by was obviously going to make the yearning grow significantly. there was so much pent up inside of them. emotional and physical.

jisung let his eyes open to look at minho's; who was already glued on him.

for a split moment, there was a nostalgic feeling that spread through them both. they both had missed this so much and they hadn't noticed how badly it was.

it was enough for them to forget everything in that moment.

but thank goodness, they were pulled out of the moment by changbin pulling on jisung's arm, "ji. we should probably go home now."

jisung blinked a few times, trying to figure out what just happened. he looked between changbin and minho before realizing what was about to happen.

he nodded his head, not being able to form any words. he knew what was about to happen if changbin hadn't showed up. and he was beyond thankful to changbin. because if him and minho continued, they would've done something they'd both regret.

"min, do you need a ride home?" changbin asked, wrapping his arm around jisung to help the younger calm down.

"uhm.." minho cleared his throat, regaining his composure after seeing the arm changbin had rested around jisung, "i think i'm going with chan."

"chan left a bit ago with felix." changbin scratched the back of his neck.

"oh.. then, yeah. please." minho nodded.

"alright. let's go then."