028

"Minhooo?" Jaemin drew out, peeking into their room's door only to see Minho watching a movie on the TV.

Though, Minho seemed to be lost in thought. With a tilt of his head, Jaemin walked over to the bed, plopping beside Minho and wrapping an arm around him. Effectively, Minho snapped out of his trance.

"Oh, you're done?" He said, earning a nod from the younger.

"Yeah, you look lost in thought. Is something wrong?" Jaemin sweetly asked.

"Ah, about that..." The elder paused, "Remember last night when we went for dinner, When Jisung left because he said an emergency happened?"

Jaemin nodded, attentively listening.

"Well, earlier, I sent him a message asking if he was okay..."

"Did he reply?" Asked jaemin with pure curiosity.

His boyfriend shook his head lightly with a sad grin, making him pout at Minho's expression.

"I-if you want.. This is only a suggestion, you don't have to do it if you don't want to.. You can visit him and see for yourself.."

Minho looked baffled, he didn't really expect Jaemin to suggest something like that. Especially if the person they're talking about is his ex.

Jaemin looked into his lover's eyes which visibly shone.

They didn't shine like that when he sat beside Minho just a few minutes ago.

"But it's late, are you sure?" Minho asked.

Jaemin gave him a nod, showing that he approves of it.

"If it would help put your mind at ease, yes."

Minho engulfed him in a hug, "Thank you." He said, then got up to change.

Jaemin only watched him move.

It stung how he didn't even hesitate.

He hoped Minho wouldn't forget to update him.

"Be careful." Jaemin told him.

"I will, thank you." MInho gave him a subtle smile, heading to the door in a rush.

"Love y-"

The door shut.

Jaemin only sighed sadly, looking down at the white sheets.

It's okay, he won't do anything to hurt me.

I trust you, Lee Minho.

He loves Minho dearly.

And Jisung accepted the fact that nothing will ever change that anymore.

Jisung settled on the sofa, deep in thought. Seungmin had already left a while ago, he needed to help Jeongin with some stuff for work.

Kudos to Seungmin for making sure that Jisung was in a good state before he left though. Really, Jisung appreciated his friends so much.

He was getting so frustrated, his mind was going haywire, he couldn't understand why he still loved Minho after all these years.

He was certain enough that he was doing almost well before Minho showed up again that night when he picked Changbin up from ChanLix's house.

Just then, a knock on his door was heard, cutting his thoughts off.

Who the heck would be here at this time?

He thought. Changbin couldn't be the one behind this door, he had keys. So who-

"Oh- hi?"

Minho?

He furrowed his brows, "What are you doing here?" He asked, not intending to sound like he's mad or anything.

"I- came to check on you.. You haven't yet replied to my message last night, is everything okay?" He cautiously asked, disliking the energy Jisung was radiating.

"Oh , yeah! Everything is well!" He sarcastically responded.

He isn't in the mood to see anybody right now, let alone by the person who is the reason for that mood of his.

"Okay..? Are you sure?"

"I'm fine, Minho, you can leave now, thank you for your concern."

"You don't look all right though-"

"I am fine." The younger one gritted.

"Really now?" Minho rose a brow, "Then explain those dried tear stains on your cheeks,"

Jisung was about to talk when Minho beat him to it.

"And the way you're talking to me,"

"I-"

"That's not how you normally greet other people, Ji."

"Can you-"

"I know you, Jisung, I know when you're not fine-"

"Then if you did you wouldn't ask anymore!" Jisung snapped.

One thing he didn't like was when people would push his buttons when he was pissed off. He noticed how Minho looked at him with a shocked expression, that's when he realized how rude he was.

It was never his intention to, he wasn't in the mood, and his mind was all over the place that it was taking a toll on him.

"Can you just-" He sighed a shaky breath, "Go? Don't you have a boyfriend to get home to? Why are you even here in the first place?"

MInho heard how his voice cracked at the end, his gaze softened, about to say something again but was cut off by someone getting in between them.

"Jisungie, are you okay?" The younger looked up at Changbin who had engulfed him in his embrace.

Jisung shook his head no lightly and swallowed thickly.

"Did something happen?" Changbin asked Minho who only stared at the both of them, or at least that was what Changbin was seeing.

Minho was practically glaring, but hid it well.

Without answering Changbin's question, Minho looked at jisung and said, "I'll be going now. Get well, I guess.." Then left.

Changbin took over from there, slowly leading Jisung back inside. He shut the door then asked Jisung if he wanted to have some water, but the younger coldly answered, "I'll be in my room." Before leaving Changbin without even sparing him a glance.

What happened to those two?

Was the only thing that he wondered.

The door opened, making Jaemin jolt up from his position. He saw Minho come in with a frown, it wasn't that hard to notice.

"You're back, is everything okay?" he asked with concern.

"I don't want to talk about it." He coldly stated, Jaemin looked surprised by his boyfriend's change of mood.

Did something bad happen?

He asked himself, watching the older's every move. How he heavily breathed, how he looked irritated, how his movements look like he's pissed.

He didn't want to ask anymore, getting the sign that Minho isn't in the mood for questions. So patiently, he waited until the older settled down on the bed, back facing Jaemin which made the younger confused.

He didn't think much about this, so he only wrapped a limb around Minho, in hopes to calm him down.

He didn't know what happened, but he wanted to give Minho the comfort he could provide.

He didn't know that Minho didn't even notice how he had an arm around him, nor did he know that his mind was all about Han Jisung himself.

wattpad is crashing, someone tell me if i happen to have this part duplicated accidentally- ANYWAYS, hellooo how are you all :> this chapter is only an indication that i'm not dead yet ahaha that's all, hopefully this chapter was all right..

(edit: i added spaces in between different scenes, it disappeared when i published this ;-;)