025

it was three am when minho woke up to use the bathroom and drink some water. his mind was still asleep so it took him some time to be familiar with his surroundings in the kitchen when he got there.

he went back in the room, noticing the pillows in the middle of the bed.

did he put those there?

he asked in his head. rubbing his eyes a little then taking small steps to the bed, removing the pillows in the middle and pulling the boy beside in a secure embrace, spooning him.

seems to be that sleepy minho forgot he wasn't in chan's house, and that the boy, who was previously laid on the other side of the bed, wasn't his boyfriend.

sunshine seeped into the blinds, hitting directly at jisung's eyes annoyingly. the younger stirred in his sleep, peeking at the blinds before shutting his eyes closed and turning away, facing the chest of the person beside him, who his sleepy mind thought was changbin, and draped an arm around the body that was holding him securely, then slept again.

it was too early to be awake for him since today, he didn't have any work.

fast forward to ten o'clock, jisung's eyes fluttered open. looking around, rubbing his eyes to somehow wake himself up.

yawning, he looked at the person beside him, heart stopping at the view of no one else, than minho, beside him.

his eyes widened slightly, but then softened when he heard him mumble some things in his sleep.

he smiled a little, lifting his hand up to brush minho's hair aside from covering his eyes.

"i love you.. so much.. na jaemin.." minho whispered in his sleep.

jisung stopped his actions and his smile faded. what a way to start your morning. he smiled sadly, moving next to minho, wrapping an arm around his body and hugging him close, clutching the fabric of the shirt minho wore, not wanting to let go any time soon.

he savoured every second of this hug, knowing well that he won't get to experience this anymore once the older wakes up.

he still had to get ready for the day, so he unwillingly detached himself from minho, slowly removing the hands around him and replacing his previous spot with a pillow.

while he did his morning routine, he couldn't help but wonder.

how did we end up like that last night?

he decided to keep that thought to himself, not planning on letting minho know about what he woke up to this morning.

being quiet, he left the room to make breakfast for the both of them, since changbin didn't seem to be home.

meanwhile, after he had left, minho moved around the bed, his dreams switching up.

his breathing got shaky as a tear fell from his closed eye.

"jisungie.. i don't want to go.."

"live your life to the fullest."

"please.. don't leave.."

"and i hope you find everything you want out of life."

"n-no, wait!"

minho sat up looking around, remembering that he stayed the night at jisung's. suddenly, he felt something wet drop on his hand. noticing he was crying, he wiped away his tears quickly and got up, going to the bathroom to wash his face.

he felt the need to fix the bed after he got out of the bathroom, so he did. he put the pillows in place and smoothened out the covers until he was satisfied. after doing so, he made his way outside, seeing jisung cooking breakfast.