017

it was another normal work day for chan, changbin, and han. except for the part where jisung was all happy and smiley the whole time while working. heck, he even finished writing four papers filled with lyrics, two projects given by their boss, and created three tracks in just fifty minutes.

both chan and changbin were now seated on the couches on the other side of the studio. wearing a mildly concerned for the boy who happily hummed while writing more lyrics down in front of the computer while he had headphones on.

changbin gulped, he asked himself if jisung was still sane. chan shivered at the sight of the boy. damn was he doing a lot. chan stood up from his seat and went over to jisung, taking his headphones off.

"ji.. do you want to rest?"

"huh? how can i rest when there's so much to do!" jisung answered with enthusiasm.

"you've been doing a lot, don't you think you should take a little break?" chan pushed, jisung only hummed, pretending to think before shaking his head 'no', indicating that he's good.

"i- let me help you at least?"

"oh sure! just help me with this song." jisung gestured his to have a seat and to put on the headphones that he took off of the younger's head.

changbin just stared at jisung with a 'he's lost it' look displayed on his face. can you blame him and chan? they aren't quite used to jisung being this happy, especially during work. but it's better than a gloomy jisung, right?

changbin was focused with whatever he was doing with his phone, while the two were busy over there. that was until someone barged in the studio, grabbing the three's attention.

"HEYY!" felix yelled.

"lixie? what are you doing here? shouldn't you be at work?" chan stood up to greet the boy with a hug.

"funny story, there was a little mouse running around the kitchen when i opened the cafe, so i cancelled work today until the mouse is gone. i wonder how it got in.." he thought.

the youngest of the four turned to jisung who broke into a smile when felix saw him, "jisungie!!" he pushed chan away and hugged his best friend, almost making the chair fall backwards.

"woah- hey lix.." jisung chuckled and reciprocated the hug.

"hold on- did i miss something? 'cause this little squirrel over here looks happy.." felix pointed at jisung suspiciously.

"i- what is with your reactions? can't the han jisung be happy?" he crossed his arms which made felix smile and hug him again.

"i'm glad you're happy again, wait but, what did happen?" felix asked and jisung told him about yesterday, keeping his smile inside while talking about his and minho's interactions yesterday. changbin noticed the slight blush on jisung's cheeks and furrowed his brows in suspicion.

"omg omg omg, channie did you know about this?!" he gasped when chan scratched his nape, "why did you not tell me!" felix whined, earning a nervous chuckle from chan.

"anyways, are you going to stay here for the time being?" chan asked.

"yup!" felix answered and suddenly remembered something, "oh right! the throuple and i were thinking about going to the amusement park this saturday. are you three up for it?" felix gave them the hopeful look that would always make it hard for them to decline.

"i'm down for it," changbin said and the other two nodded, felix squealed in excitement, "who else are coming?"

"well, i thought it would be rude to leave minho and jaemin out, so they're coming with." felix said but then froze when he mentioned the latter's name, remembering that jisung was there.

he looked at jisung sympathetically, "are you alright with that sungie?" he asked lightly and jisung nodded with a confused look because of the other's sudden mood change.

"of course! i'm totally fine with that, minho and i settled things between us anyways. so i'm fine with them going." he laughed.

"you sure?"

"i am lix." he reassured.

"alright then! let me just message the others." he got off jisung and sat on the swivel chair next to him. jisung was about to continue what he was doing when he remembered something.

"hey lix, did you happen to see any black shirt in your house?" he asked.

"the one with the 'anti-social social club' written on the left side?" felix threw a question back and jisung nodded.

felix's jaw dropped, "so that was yours?! i always wondered who it belongs to.."

"i always forgot to ask.." jisung scratched his nape and giggled.

"wha- that shirt has been in my closet for a month and a half!"

"well how would i know, i forget things easily!"

"how can you not notice your shirt missing?!"

"how come you never asked us all?!"

and the two erupted in laughter.

"hey chan, can i join later on? i'll just get my shirt back from felix." jisung turned to chan who was now next to changbin on the couch.

"sure, sure." chan agreed, "why don't you and changbin sleepover?"

"huh? why?" jisung was confused as well as changbin.

"ooh! sleepover!!" felix excitedly clapped.

"well, i just received a new project from the boss, we need it by tomorrow, and that way we can go to work together, so.." changbin and jisung looked at each other, as if they were communicating with their eyes.

changbin shrugged and jisung accepted chan's offer. felix squealing and already planning on what they- and by they i mean him and his twin -are going to do.

"oh and it is a must for us to bake our favorites!" felix rambled and jisung only giggled, shaking his head. chan clapped his hands together, turning to his boyfriend.

"lixie, why don't you sit over there first? jisung and i have to work on a song, and you can plan all the things you plan on doing with jisung?" chan sweetly said and felix nodded.

"good idea, i'll wait for you guys. i'm so excited!" and there he bothered changbin instead.

changbin pretended to be annoyed at the younger who talked about sorts of things, changbin looked up from his phone and gave jisung a cringing look in which jisung just showed him a thumbs up and chuckled.

"okay, let's get this done quickly." chan sat down and popped his knuckles, putting the headphones on once again and jisung nodded, focusing on the lyrics he was working on before a certain boy with platinum hair barged into the studio.