006

"w-what do you mean.." jisung asked, pulling away from changbin, unwrapping his arms from around his neck.

"listen ji, it's been years and you knew this would happen. you told him to find someone again a-and he did.." changbin tried to reason with jisung before the younger completely lost it.

"b-but.. i never thought he'd come back here unless he wanted to get together again.." jisung felt tears brimming in his eyes as he quickly got out of the shower. the steam from the hot water wasn't helping his breathing as it kept getting heavy by the second.

he got out, wrapping a towel around himself as well, "ji wait, let's talk about this."

"about what?!" jisung nearly screamed, entering his room, "t-there's nothing to talk about.. you said it yourself he has someone, i'm nothing to him anymore.." tears began to fall as he couldn't hold them back any longer. it was too overwhelming and his head was spinning.

"don't say that! that is not true at all. you mean something to him! he wanted to see you when he got back which means he must have missed you." changbin went over to jisung, wrapping his arms around the younger to pull him into a hug.

jisung gripped tightly around changbin's waist, his nails nearly digging into the skin. a sob left his mouth as he couldn't help it anymore, "i-i thought he might still love me.." he hiccuped.

changbin shushed jisung and ran a hand through his hair, "he still loves you... just maybe not the same way anymore." he didn't want to sugar coat anything. he was going to be honest with jisung, he deserved that much.

another sob left jisung's mouth as he could feel the pain from years ago come right back to shoot through his body. he was so close to being able to move on and pick himself back up again. jisung already felt pathetic enough for taking six years to ever gather the courage to move on, but that came crumbling down. as soon as he had seen minho and looked into the elder's eyes, he felt the rush of warmth and feeling go through him like wild fire. all the memories that they shared came flooding back in and he felt a whirlwind of emotion hit him. everything he had done to try and forget minho was just a waste of time now.

changbin ran his hand through jisung's hair over and over, trying to calm down the loud sobs and cries coming from jisung. he could feel his heart breaking seeing that his best friend was going through so much pain. he hated seeing jisung like this and he wished he had just kept his mouth shut. but then again, this reaction could've been way worse if jisung had figured out on his own. that's what changbin thought when he told jisung; he'd be sparing a lot more heart ache by telling jisung then and there. jisung didn't deserve to find out first hand, that would've broken him into pieces. and who knows how jisung would've reacted? it would've been terrible.

"how about you stay home today? i'll tell the boss you came down with a stomach flu." changbin suggested, pulling away to cup jisung's tear soaked face.

jisung nodded, "but.. i want you to stay here.." he sniffled.

"i can't ji.. i have to go to work. but i can call seungmin, jeongin, and felix over?"

as much as jisung didn't want to see them since they hadn't told him about minho, he still wanted his best friends to come over. "okay.. i can call them." jisung said with a sad smile.

"are you sure? i don't mind calling them.." changbin said softly.

"i'm sure." jisung smiled again, this time a little more convincingly.

"alright.. you call them. i'm going to go get ready." changbin leaned up, pressing a kiss against jisung's head.

jisung nodded before letting go of changbin, letting the older leave to go change. he decided to put some clothes too just for some comfort, and crawled into his bed and grabbed his phone.

he hesitantly dialed felix's phone number. the younger, by a day, picked up right away.

"hey ji!" his cheery voice rang through the phone.

"hey lixie... are you busy?"

"no.. why? everything okay?" felix asked, concern laced into his voice.

jisung sniffled, trying to keep his tears in, "n-no..."

"what's wrong sweetie?"

"i-i saw him.. when i came to get bin last night." jisung choked out.

"w-what?! i thought you just picked changbin up?" felix said, surprised to hear that minho and jisung had interacted the night before.

"he walked bin out, saying he wanted to see me.."

"holy fuck- i am so sorry ji! i will be right over."

"okay.. can you call innie and minnie too?"

"of course! i'll see you soon. i love you."felix said softly.

"i love you too." jisung said back, hanging up the phone. he honestly wasn't mad towards felix, probably because he felt so vulnerable. but he was definitely going to ask why felix didn't say anything before.

felix rushed out of his room, and downstairs into the kitchen. minho and jaemin were seated at the island, eating breakfast.

"morning lix. what's the hurry?" minho asked with a raised eyebrow, watching the young aussie frantically grab two cups of coffee and a box of brownies he had made the day before.

"i'm going to jisung's." he put simply.

"oh? why?" minho asked.

felix turned around, sending a glare towards minho, completely ignoring the fact that jaemin was there, "because you wanted to be selfish and go see him without ever fucking thinking." he spat out. he knew this would probably lead to some issues and a long talk between jaemin and minho, but he honestly didn't give a single fuck at the moment.

"what do you mean? i just said hi to him. what's wrong with that?"

"sooo many things!" felix laughed sarcastically which was quite frightening. "did it ever occur to you what seeing each other might do? how jisung might feel to see you again? did it ever get through that dumbass brain that seeing him all of the sudden wouldn't cause anything?!"

minho lowered his head. he really hadn't thought about any of that, at all. he thought that him and jisung would just automatically be on the same page about things. it had been years, shouldn't they have both moved on by now?

"do you have anything else to say?" felix asked, annoyance clear in his voice. he earned silence from minho."unbelievable." felix shook his head, grabbing the brownies and coffee, "fend yourself for tonight. i'm staying the night with jisung. you can tell chan."

felix stormed out of the kitchen, going upstairs to pack a small bag for an overnighter. he was pissed and just wanted to get to his best friend as soon as he could.

the aussie knew that things were bad, but he didn't know how bad it was. felix had no idea of how much jisung knew. he didn't know that jisung knew everything about minho's arrival. and that was going to be a tough bridge to cross.