030

"sung, look what i got!" the toddler's voice was muffled due to the thick scarf around his neck that reached his mouth.

"huh? where? show me, show me!" little jisung jumped next to where minho sat, awaiting what the toddler wanted to show him.

"ehh, a flower?" jisung said in slight dismay.

"it's not just a flower, sung, it's a crocus." little minho corrected, then they walked to the swings to sit down, "i read somewhere that these grow when spring is near."

"you know so much about flowers, you're starting to sound like a girl, minnie." jisung joked.

"hey! you talk like you don't get excited everytime you see a dandelion."

"what's a dandelion?"

"the fuzzy ones, silly!"

the two toddlers laughed at their bickering.

"hey look, there's another one!" jisung pointed at the ground and plucked it out. "yours is bigger than mine though..."

"you can have mine then." minho replied, but instead of handing it over to the younger, he fixed it in jisung's hair instead. "there!"

"it's no fair, you should have one too." jisung said and put the crocus in minho's hair too. "now we're matching!"

they giggled and played, enjoying each others presence before they had to go back home to their respective homes.

"i'm so tired!" minho exclaimed as he settled himself on top of the monkey bars, jisung following, handing him a bottle of water.

"me too, i'm ditching practice." jisung said, "i'm so glad this place exists near our training area."

"i know right, we'd be suffering by now if we never knew this place." minho drank from the bottle, and sighed.

they enjoyed the peace engulfing them both. it's been hard for them to make time for each other, they hardly get to see each other these days.

"i missed you..." jisung broke the silence, resting his head on minho's shoulder, whereas minho placed his head on top of jisung's.

"i missed you too, so much. it's been torture." minho sighed, snaking his arm around jisung's waist. "don't worry, the school year will be over soon. i'll be all yours again soon." he moved to kiss the top of jisung's head.

jisung looked up at him and giggled. he placed a soft kiss on minho's lips, smiling at the older with the fond gaze minho adored.

"can't wait." he said.

minho leaned towards him and kissed him longingly.

"what are you doing out here?" jisung asked.

the man shrugged, "to clear my mind?"

"in this place?"

"hey, i could be asking you the same thing." minho shot back at him.

"i'm sorry, it's just—" he sighed, "unusual? look, it's not everyday you see your ex boyfriend who's already obviously happy with someone else in the spot where only you two know."

minho scoffed, taking the swing next to jisung. silence dominated the air around them, it was a little awkward so minho decided to make the conversation.