𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮/𝟷

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

The girl yawned as she hadn't gotten any sleep the previous night.

The girl drowsily copied the notes from the board. She felt herself drift off into a wonderland of fluffy sheep jumping fences and cows leaping over the moon. She made attempts to keep her head raised but gave in to the heaviness of her eyelids. The teacher's perpetual rambling tuning out of the girl's mind.

Her head gently fell from the palm of her tired hand and onto the desk. She let out quiet, slowed breaths as she fell into a deep slumber. 

The girl's consciousness soon returned as her eyes fluttered open against the appending urge to go back to her blissful nap. The girl languidly glanced around the open classroom.

A few students remained. She could make out from her half-asleep state that the more troubling kids were held back and the nerds stayed to study more. 

The girl preferred to be alone, which was something she had adopted as a child.

She wiped the sleep from her eye and did a small stretch of her arms. She gazed over the work that lie afore her as she flinched at the sudden impact to her back. 

A small flick was felt as she turned around to be met by the sound of scrunched paper hitting the ground. 

She looked down at the small, paper ball, then up around the classroom to see who had thrown it at her. 

To her disappointment, she hadn't caught the eye of any of her peers. The girl reached down to grab the ball.

She twisted back to her desk, staring at the mysterious ball in front of her with a slight frown. 

She held it delicately as she unfolded the paper tenderly. Upon the wrinkled up paper, faint writing was scribbled out, reading;

'Hey

You don't know me that much, but I wanted to know if you would like to come to a small party with me and some friends. I would've asked you in person but I don't want to get in trouble. Add me and I'll text you the details. 

(xxx) - xxx - xxxx '

The girl's face scrunched as her eyes traced over the lettering imprinted on the paper. 

'Is this a prank?' She thought. Why would anybody want to invite her to a party? Wouldn't she just ruin the fun? 

But then again, she hadn't been to a party since her childhood. 

She decided against going despite her curiosity. 

She rose from her desk as she collected all her papers. She slipped on her backpack over one shoulder as she crinkled up the invitation. She left the room, tossing the note into the garbage, and with it left the topic from her mind. 

??? POV

I felt a sorrowful expression enter my face as I watched [name] leave the classroom. Her luscious [hair length] hair bounced slightly with each step she took. I notice her toss the note I had thrown at her into the trash as she left. 

I was disappointed. I really wanted to get to know her. I let out a frustrated sigh as I scrunched my brows at the immense amount of schoolwork I had to complete. 

I let out a groan of displeasure as I leaned back in my chair. A few students gave me glances or shushed me. 

I stood, my chair squeaking as it was pushed back so suddenly. I hastily shoved all my work into my bag as I rushed out the door. 

It wasn't like me to follow someone, but I just needed to know more. I spot the girl at her locker. She quickly rummaged through her belongings as I approached her. 

Wait I approached her?!

Before I could fully grasp my actions, I sputtered out some incoherent words.

"Hi[name]howareyou?.ijustwantedtoknowwhatyou'redoingtonightandthatmaybewecanhangoutorsomething" (Hi [name] how are you? I just wanted to know what you're doing tonight and that maybe we can hang out or something) I spat in a rush as I sweatdropped at my foolishness. She held a small smile which she soon hid.

"I'm alright, and uhm... I'm sorry what's your name?" She asked, cocking her head to one side in confusion. 

"Oh right! It's Mysta," I exclaimed. I was slightly taken aback by her being so forward about not knowing my name. Perhaps she didn't notice me before.

"Mysta..." She giggled quietly. "Your name's girly," 

I felt my mouth widen at her statement. I felt a blush creep its way onto my face I attempted to keep the last bit of my composure. 

"Wh- Whatever," I said, my accent making the 'er' come out breathier than intended. 

"Well, bye," She closed her locker with a faint slam as she sped away. I stood dumbfounded as I watched her figure leave my sight. 

"What're you doing here?" A familiar deep voice questioned. 

"None of your business, Vox!" I retorted, voice squeaking in embarrassment. He held a knowing grin as he gave off a small chuckle. 

[name]'s POV

I rushed through the nearly empty halls to the large front entry. I pushed open the door in a swift motion, it hitting someone. The person fell back with a grunt as they stood back up. 

A look of surprise was spread across my features.

"I'm- I'm so sorry," I blurted. I got a better look at this mystery person.

"Oh no no it's fine." He reassured. The boy had thin purple lips that looked rather plump. His hair was a dark purple with pink highlights at the sides and a blonde wave across the front. His deep purple eyes held my own captured as I took in the extent of his complexion. 

"Well if you're fine I gotta go," I said in a rushed tone. Before he could mutter a response I left. 

I hurried past him. Along the way home, my mind was completely emptied of the events from today. My mind was empty in general. I recited song lyrics in my head without a single thought intruding. 

I arrived at my house, ready to lay in bed and take a long, well-deserved nap. 

˖ଘ à suivre

[02-26-2022]