vox/𝟸 (draft)

smol gif

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

As lunch soon came, I heard many rumors about a party later. Honestly, I was getting tired of hearing about it. I went to meet with the group as they have invited me to spend lunches with them. I got my tray of food from the lunch lady, which consisted of chunky, plain mashed potatoes with a ham sandwich, grapes, and a pudding cup for dessert. I have to pay for the lunches myself, which I'm not sure if it's better financially or not. 

I located the boys at their table, Mysta noticed me looking and waved me over. I walked over to join them. 

"Hi [name]! Come sit by me," Mysta called, tapping the side next to him. I placed my tray down and sat on the bench. They continued with their conversation after greeting me. Once the topic changed and I actually knew what they were talking about, I joined in. 

"This one time, when I told my parents I was going somewhere, I realized I forgot my jacket -since it was early autumn it was cold- so I went back into the house. And this was like... 10 minutes after I left? I don't know... Anyways I went back in and there they were. Right on the couch! My parents! It was disgusting!" 

I listened to Mysta's story in shock. 

"You saw your parents at it like two sex depraved primates?!? That's so gross dude," Vox exclaimed. 

"Eww, what the hell Mysta?! We're trying to eat. I don't need that image in my mind," Ike said in disgust. 

"You're telling me! I was only 11!!" Mysta shouted.

"What the hell," Shu choked out while laughing. 

Luca just laughed while pointing at the boy. 

"That's... horrifying," I added with wide eyes. "What did you do after?"

"I just quickly left. I could not go back in there." Mysta replied with a shiver.  

"Oh guys, did you hear about the party later? It's at Brad's house." Mysta changed the subject.

"Isn't he like.. rich-rich," Vox asked more like a statement.

"Yeah, I think so. We should all go," Mysta suggested. 

"Yeah! It'll be pog!" Luca cheered.

"I'll go," Shu added. I noticed Vox looking at me intensely.

"What about you, Ike?" Mysta asked.

"Doretta already asked me to go with her, but I'll see you guys there,"

"[name]? Vox?" 

"I'm in," I replied

"Same."

We discussed a plan. So here I am, finding a nice outfit to wear. Maybe a black skirt with a cropped graphic hoodie. I slid on some cute socks/stockings and began putting on some light makeup. 

I checked my phone for the time and saw my restrictions had been revoked (not me trying to get out of the rabbit hole I dug myself into-..). My eyes sparkled with joy. I snapped back into reality as I remembered that the group was picking me up. I got a small purse and charged down the stairs gracefully. 

I put on my shoes and opened the front door, revealing a car pulling up next to the curb. I walked up to it as the window was reeled down, Shu's friendly face coming into view. 

"Hey," I greeted, earning a similar response from everyone else in the car. It was the same vehicle I had met Ike and Shu in when I got taken in for possession or something. 

I opened the back door and slid in next to Mysta and across from Vox.