𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮/𝟹

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

Mysta POV

"Found 'em," One called. "Sorry kiddos but you're comin' with me," He said, his hand was held close to his waist where his presumably gun is. 

A few police officers surrounded us. We were cornered in. 

"Why am I in this situation?' I thought as I looked around at the officers. My attention then traveled to [name]. She held an expression that would stick with me forever. 

Her eyes were widened in terror. Her mouth hung slightly. She looked as though all the life in her had been drained.

The officers lifted her and me away from our current positions. They brought us around opposite sides of the tree. She gave me a look that couldn't be described. It was as if she were attempting to relay a message through her expression. 

I was dragged back to a separate car from her. We shared one last glance. 

Time skip + [name]'s POV

There I sat, on a cold, hard metal bench. My whole life is over. I have nobody. No one will come looking for me or bail me out. I didn't have anyone to call.

A distant expression was spread across my features. I was hopeless. 

Mysta had gone to make a call. At least he had someone. 

The loud noises of metal clanging erupted through my ears as my head shot up at the boy. Mysta is back. 

He flashed a quick smile. He took a seat next to me on the bench. 

"What would you do if I told you we're getting out of here?" He inquired knowingly. 

"Wait what? Really?" I questioned. I wouldn't expect anyone to bail me out. Plus Mysta wasn't the one framed for drug possession so he should be fine.

"Mmhmm. So what do I get in return?" He side-eyed with a smirk. 

"Anything. Anything you want," I offered. I know it might be stupid, but what's the worst that could happen? 

"Alright how about your number?" He asked slyly. 

"I..." My voice quieted in embarrassment. "I don't have one."

"Huh? How do you not have a phone number?" He asked surprised. 

I simply shrugged a response. 

He didn't need to know the truth. Or what my phone number is.

"Hey... there's something I forgot to mention earlier," He paused. I hummed for him to continue. "Well, the guy's dad is the chief. The one that called the police. So, even though you don't have drugs - I don't think - you would've been arrested despite the lack of evidence."

"That... would've been bad," I trailed off. If Mysta hadn't come when he did I would've been screwed. "Thank you... I really owe you," 

"Owe him what?" A cheery voice cut in. 

"Luca!" Mysta exclaimed in relief. 

I blushed slightly. This Luca guy was really cute, but his personality seems so energetic it's a lot to bear. 

"This is the girl I told you about," Mysta gestured towards me. "Cute, ain't she?" 

The blonde let out a hearty laugh. I had previously informed Mysta of how my parents were 'out of town' and couldn't pick me up. He never told me he would get someone else to pay bail for me.

I felt a bit guilty. The two conversed through the bars as an officer came and let Mysta out. 

"Come on. You too," He grumbled.

I quickly stood, not wanting to cause any more trouble than I already have. 

The three of us were led to a desk, signing the final papers. 

"The others are waiting, lets go!" He said as we left the building. The process was much faster than I had expected. 

I took this opportunity to look at the blonde. He had light purple eyes that gave off a playful feeling. His blonde hair is tied up on one half, which was childishly charming.

"So you're [name], right?" He looked over at me. The sky was dark, but the rain had let up. There were quiet squishes and squelches heard as each one of us took a step. 

"Y- Yeah. Sorry if I caused any trouble. Thank you, for... y'know." I smiled sheepishly. 

"It's no problem!" He reassured. He reminded me of a puppy. Loyal, playful, and innocent.

The two turned to a car parked in front of a light post. It was a fancy-looking car. It seemed expensive. 

'Who are these people?'

"You coming?" Luca questioned as he entered the driver's seat. Mysta was already heading into the back. I notice another guy that looked familiar sitting in the front, and another I didn't recognize in the back. 

"Hmm. If it's alright. I live a bit far from here." I said timidly. 

"Well come on!" Luca said cheerily.

He was like a ray of sunshine in a cold, dark night. I entered through the side door and got in the back. The car seemed bigger on the inside.

The back held around five people plus the driver's seat and shotgun. 

"Hello, I'm Ike Eveland." Another boy said, reaching his hand out. 

"[name] [last name]," I replied. I shook the boy's hand. I adjusted the way I was sitting slightly. 

I sat across from Ike, Mysta sitting at the end. The seats were curved around the edges of the car, like a limo, but the car was too small to be considered one.

(The layout was like this:)

door  
v   _______
   /  (L)      (?)\  <-- door
  |   (I)              |  <--  also door
  |              (N) |
  |        (M)       |
  \ _______ /

L = Luca
I = Ike
N = [name]
M = Mysta
? = Boy that looks familiar

(^imagine it narrower than that. )

Mysta told Luca where I lived. A new voice spoke up.

"Hey, [name], right?" 

"Yes?" I responded.

"I'm Shu Yamino, nice to meet you," He said, extending a hand back. I reached to shake it. 

"Nice to meet you too," I replied politely. 

"Can we get some McD's. I'm hungry," Mysta complained. 

"You can wait until we drop Miss [name] off." Ike stated. 

"But I'm hungry," He complained. 

"Vox is still cleaning up so we should get back there soon," Shu added. 

The four conversed, including me in their conversations from time to time. It was nice spending time with them. Perhaps I'll see them more often. 

˖ଘ à suivre

Sorry this was short and fast paced but idk im trying

this story is prolly gonna be a slight slow burn but we'll see ig

[03-01-2022]