introduction 2.0

𓆩♡𓆪🗑𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒🗑﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

𓆩♡𓆪
🗑𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒🗑
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

˚ ༘ ♡ 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜⋆。˚

꒰🩰꒱   there will be different parts leading off from the prologue ,  the story starts there and is branched off into each of the luxiem member's routes .

꒰🌸꒱   if there are any spelling ,  grammatical ,  or any other kind of errors pls inform me so i can fix them. 

꒰🌷꒱   pls be kind to others unless it is stated that you are joking .  the only exception to this rule is if it's constructive criticism of my writing . 

꒰🎀꒱   this story is in no way a sign of worship or to make any of the streamers feel uncomfortable .  this story is mostly a way for me to be creative ,  learn my writing style &c so i don't want anybody to get the wrong ideas or be offended . 

꒰🧠꒱   when i write ,  i usually have a random burst of energy or motivation at that moment .  those moments don't happen often so pls be patient ,  ty

『︎✧』︎+『︎✧』︎+『︎✧』︎+『︎✧』︎

˚ ༘ ♡ 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓉𝓈 ⋆。˚

٫ ※ ∿mysta⌇˚.༄
when a loud, british fox boy meets the girl of his dreams, a tsundere of sorts, things become chaotic as the two figure out how to show the other what they feel. they face the challenges of their egos, neither wanting to give and confess

quote ; "kiss me not."

٫ ※ ∿ike⌇˚.༄
[name] falls deeply in love with ike eveland, a boy that gives her false hopes as she struggles to get her words out. all hope is seemingly lost when she finds out about ike's personal life. will she have the emotional strength to power through and move on or would she keep getting herself further infatuated with the novelist-to-be?

quote ;  "love me again."

٫ ※ ∿shu⌇˚.༄
a caring, comforting guy falls head-over-heels for a socially awkward, emotionally and physically deprived girl who is new to the whole relationship thing. she gets caught up in her feelings but shu is always there to bring her back to reality, and of course, [name] would do the same for him in a heartbeat.

quote ; "stay a little longer."

٫ ※ ∿luca⌇˚.༄
dense but loveable luca comes to realize how much a certain coworker of his makes him feel and how his heart seems at ease each time he talks to her. he became protective of her and the feeling she gave him but their relationship didn't seem to be going anywhere. That is, until one day he dares to tell her how he feels.

quote ; "nope! you're not leaving until more cuddles."

٫ ※ ∿vox⌇˚.༄
becoming overly attached to something wasn't new for vox. but when he starts becoming interested in [name], he takes things to the next level. everyone in [name]'s life slowly begins to disappear, odd messages are left throughout her house, 'gifts' are found in random places of her house, and more in the twisted romance between a stalker and the girl.

quote ; "you're not going anywhere."

『︎✧』︎+『︎✧』︎+『︎✧』︎+『︎✧』︎

ʚ 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎  𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 ɞ