luca/𝟸

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

You woke up the next morning at the same time as usual. You slapped your face awake as you went to the washroom to get cleaned up. 

You got changed into a comfortable, yet cute outfit. You decided to be in a good mood today, and it showed in your face.

You checked the time, knowing that you didn't have anything to do and it's still quite a bit until school starts. You go down into the kitchen to look for something to eat. 

Nothing appealed to you after searching through the cabinets, shelves, fridge, and anywhere else that would contain food. 

You decided that you would go to the local café you'd visit from time to time. You bring your school bag along with you so you can head to school after since the café is on the way. 

After leaving your house, you took in a breath of the fresh air and thought back on the events that had happened the previous day. It was pretty hectic. 

flashback

You neared the daycare when a familiar puppy-like friend of yours waved to you from across the path. He had the biggest smile when he spotted you, you couldn't help but feel a spark light in your heart. You sped up slightly towards him and he met you halfway.

"Hey!" He called cheerily. "Glad to see you today," 

"You too," You offered a smile. "You not going to be upset around the kids anymore today, eh?" 

"Yes, yes," He sighed having heard this all before. "Is that Timmy kid here again today? I don't want him to be all over you again," He said with a disgusted face. 

"Yeah, he's here often on weekends since his mom works a lot." You said without showing any sorrow. 

"What about his dad? Or another parent?" Luca asked.

"His dad left I think. I met his mom a few times and she's really nice and hard working. She really loves him, so it's not as bad as you think," You explain. 

"That must be hard on them," He said feeling sympathy towards the family. 

"Yeah I agree, but he's tough." You and Luca pushed open the doors to the daycare, seeing Nina chasing kids around the room trying to get them under control. 

You and Luca immediately reacted with surprised faces. 

"Get back here," There was some struggle in Nina's voice. A little kid giggled and knocked over a chair, tripping the poor Nina. Luca went to help her up while you easily picked up the brat. 

"You!" You said accusingly at the child. "Shouldn't have done that. That was bad," While you looked at the kid in your arms, you felt a tap at your waist. 

"[n-name]. Why were you with him?" Timmy questioned referring to Luca. 

"It's no big deal," You reassured while ruffling his hair. You put the first child down and let it run over to time-out. "C'mon Timmy, let's go sit with the others."