luca/𝟹 (draft)

Luca and you left to meet with the rest of the group. The second performance was nearing its end and you two went to the back of the room. You silently watched. 

The group took a bow and everyone clapped. The next group went on. You checked the time on the digital clock that was not too far away. It was about time for lunch. 

You weren't paying too much attention, occasionally tuning in now and then. You figured it was a knock-off version of Wizard Of Oz. Your mind was occupied by random nonsense like 'What's going to happen after work? Is it going to involve a lot of people?' and 'How was Luca strong enough to carry me?'(in the play when Mr. Hein kidnapped Jessica he had to lift you away)

You were brought back to reality by the clapping from the audience. Your head popped up towards the stage and joined in on the applause. 

Nina announced lunch and all the kids ran to a table. The food was served and the helpers all went to the kitchen to eat. We had pizza, veggies with dip, and popcorn. 

Elira, Finana, and Rosemi were discussing the party this evening as they walked in. Luca and I were tossing popcorn up and trying to catch it in our mouths. You started to tune in on their conversation.

"We could do truth or dare to get to know everyone better," Finana suggested. 

"That's a great idea! I can already think of a few." Elira commented. 

Nina greeted everyone and we chatted as a group. Luca and I ate quickly so we played thumb wars while listening to the conversation. 

I was winning 9:4.