shu/𝟽

requested by 
im sorry i wrote this so late 
and that its really bad 

im so sorry :c

also wattpad doesnt let me mention users correctly. so if ur user doesn't show up here it is: @River_Kimeo 

-

It's been a few weeks since Shu and I started dating. He was always very sociable whereas I enjoyed spending time alone. 

I did still hang out with him and the rest of the group, but when there were other people around I would freeze up. 

Shu made it his personal goal to get me over this fear. I agreed, though my hopes were set pretty low. 

The following day at school, Shu and I were walking down the hall when two girls came up to us. I was nervous, and Shu noticed. He reached and grabbed my hand, me squeezing it a bit. 

"Are you guys a couple?! You're so cute together!" One girl exclaimed. 

"OMG, they're holding hands!!" The other squealed. This is an odd encounter. 

"Yeah, we've been together for a few weeks now," Shu replied, filling me with relief. But it wasn't over yet.

"How did you guys meet?" The second girl asked. 

"[name], you should answer this one," He gave a reassuring squeeze.

"O-okay. One day, I accidentally hit him with a door when leaving the school building. I was in a rush," I replied, trying not to sound dry while not oversharing. 

"And then what?" The first girl inquired, eager to know more. 

"Well, they were hosting a party at Vox's house. Some stuff happened and I was in a car with Luca, Mysta, Shu, and Ike. That's when Shu and I met properly." 

"What was that 'stuff' that happened? Good or bad stuff?" The second asked with some concern in her voice.

"A bit of both? I'd say bad." 

"Can you tell us more? Are you okay?" The first asked.

"Sure. Uhm so- At the party, Mysta overheard some boys plotting a 'prank' of sorts. Mysta came to my house and quickly got me out of there. We ran into the forest in my backyard because the cops were looking for me. Then we-" I got cut off.

"What?! The cops?!" The second girl said in pure shock. The first girl held a similar expression.

"Yeah. The police chief's son who planned the whole thing." They looked more relieved, but remained silent. I took this as a sign to continue. "The cops found us and brought us to the holding cell. Luckily, Mysta made a call to Luca, who picked us up. That's how I met Luca, Ike, and Shu."

"Woah... that's quite the story," The first girl commented. 

"Yeah. I'm glad you're ok." The second said. I smiled. 

"So how did you two end up in a relationship?" The first girl asked.

"Well, it happened very quickly after we met." I paused. Shu silently told me to keep going. "So, I was shopping one day and he was in the same store. We shopped together and some weird guy came up to me when Shu wasn't near me. But he scared the guy away."

"Awwweeeee. That's sweet," The second cooed. I looked up at Shu and smiled. He mouthed a 'You're doing great'.

"When we left the store, it was dark so Shu insisted on walking me home. And like the gentleman he is, he carried my bags." They 'awe'd. "Then it started to rain. We began running to my house, but I stopped walking. One thing after another we were leaning in for a kiss, but it didn't happen."

"Seriously?! C'mon! That would've been such a cute first kiss," The first girl said.

"I know right? But we had only known each other for a day or two, so it would've been weird. A bit later, the group decided to hang out together at Vox's house. We all walked there but Shu and I took a quick detour. They went on without us, while Shu and I were in an alleyway. We confessed but it felt a little wrong because we've only known each other for 4 days at the time, but during that time we had spent a lot of it together. Shu is one smooth motherfucker, and he stole my heart."

"Awwweeeeee," They both squealed. 

'Maybe socializing isn't that bad,' I thought. 

We went our separate ways from the girls. 

"You did good there, [name]. You've come a long way." Shu complimented. I smiled and thanked him. 

[2022-07-21]

this was scuffed asffffff 

im really sorry for not updating this story in so long