vox/𝟷

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

??? POV

Some might say the act I'm doing is wrong. 

But I just can't help how I feel!~

Her face. It rests so peacefully. Her slow, calm breaths made her body rise and fall. Her eyes lie ever so delicately closed. Her hair was spread flat around her pillow. Most people wouldn't see what I see. They would think it's just a regular girl in a regular sleeping state. But that's not what I think.

I could've sworn her to be an angel the way I saw her. I just had to get closer to her.

I was currently sitting atop a tree in her front yard. I haven't checked the time as I've been focusing my attention on the sleeping angel. 

Before I knew it the sun was beginning to rise as the sky started to glow lighter shades of blue. The stars faded and people were waking from their slumber. 

I have to get out of here. 

I took care to not make any noise as I leaped down from the tree. I dusted off my hands and walked back to my house as if nothing had happened. 

This is just the beginning of my next new obsession. 

~previously...

"You guys go on ahead! I forgot something," I called. I had just left [name]'s house with the others. 

"Alright, see ya tomorrow," Shu replied.

"Bye Vox!" Luca and Mysta followed. 

I hid out of their sight as they walked off. I didn't actually forget anything. I just wanted to... see her again? That's not right. Is it? I don't know. 

I shook my head at my reasoning but just continued with my plan. To watch the ever so gracious [name].

~current time...

[name] POV

I woke up with an uneasy feeling. I couldn't locate the reasons for this odd sensation, but I just felt off. I decided to brush it off and continue with my morning. 

Later, I arrived at school. The whole walk I felt unsafe. I convinced myself I was just being paranoid but it isn't normal this feeling. 

I exchanged books in my locker and went to my first class of the day. While waiting for class to start, I created different reasons why I might have been feeling so off earlier. Perhaps food poisoning? No, there weren't any physical symptoms. Was it something more neurological? Like guilt or stress? 

Whatever it was, it certainly intrigued me. 

The last few students filed in while I turned my attention to the teacher. All of a sudden a chill was sent up my spine. It was that same feeling. But this time closer...

˖ଘ à suivre

I'm sorry this chap was so short but I was struggling sm

this is the only thing that came to mind I'm sorry if it's bad or ooc

ill try to make my next chap longer (this was literally just over 500 words)
sorry

and yes... i did make vox a yandere 

-ash

[2022-04-23]