luca/𝟷

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

The weather was lovely today. You stopped in your footsteps, looking up at the bright sun glistening down on you. You took in a breath of the fresh, outdoor air as you continued on your way. 

Birds sang their happy little chirps and the lake waves crashed against the boardwalk. You were off to your part-time job as a daycare helper. 

Every weekend you would walk to work and help out with the kids. You were paid to entertain the children while their parents were out. The daycare was closed the previous day for business purposes, but that was Friday so you weren't on shift. You assumed it was closed to hire some extra help since one of your coworkers recently quit. 

Today, you were in a good mood, after a full night of rest, the beautiful weather, and getting all your homework finished on time. 

A week of school has passed since you first met the five boys. You would hang out with them at lunch and after school. You'd say you've gotten close with them. 

But there was one you were especially fond of. 

But you liked to remove that topic from your mind. 

'Today is going to be good.'

You thought as you pushed open the front door to the small daycare center. 

You were greeted by the familiar face of your favorite coworker. The two of you were much closer than the rest. 

"Hi Nina," You chimed with a smile.

"Hi [name], something on your mind?" She cooed knowingly.

"N-No," You blushed. She gasped.

"You've met someone!" She exclaims.

"Keep it down," You whined.

"Who is it? Are they cute? Do they treat you right?" She questioned in a bombarding manner. 

"He's sweet, dense, but sweet." You offered. 

"Have you kissed? Tell me more!" 

"Later, later..." You trailed off. Your gaze then traveled behind her. Through the window looking into the playroom stood a tall, well-built, blonde-haired male. You knew him. 

"Wh- What is he doing here?" You asked breathlessly. 

"You mean Luca? He just started today... wait, is he-" She realized before you could cut her off.

"HUSH!" You were mentally panicking. 

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," She reassured. 

"Thank you," You said in relief. 

"So Luca, huh?" She mocked.

"Stop," You whined.

"Fine, fine," She smiled. "You've changed,"