shu/𝟻

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

You tiredly rose your head as you blinked open your eyes. You saw Shu's sleeping face. He looked so relaxed. So at peace. You admired his expression for a while with your mouth slightly agape. 

You got ahold of yourself and looked away curtly. You didn't want him to suddenly catch you staring. You sighed. After deciding that you'd wait for the sleeping boy to wake, you rested your head down comfortably onto his chest. You nuzzled a bit closer to him, taking in as much of his warmth as you could.

You heard a quiet groan from the boy as vibrations were sent down his chest. He brought one arm up to rub his face. His eyes were closed until he felt a subtle movement from you. He opened one of his eyes to glance down at you. 

"Hm?" He hummed. He adjusted himself while delicately bringing you with him so your faces were closer. You feigned a sleeping state. You could feel his breath against your face. He had his arms wrapped around you, holding you every bit as close as you were to him. Your noses just barely brushed against one another. 

You attempted to hold your composure by squinting your eyes closed, but the boy just let out a gentle puff of air. 

He then turned his face away. You could tell by his breath no longer entwined with yours, the warmth leaking from his body no longer brushing against your features. You popped your head up in confusion.

"So now your awake?" He smirked while side-eyeing you. You pouted in response. He sighed while closing his eyes, averting his gaze from yours as well. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah, of course. I don't see a reason why I shouldn't be. Are you?" You confirmed. You didn't want him to think that you weren't alright with your situation. You were rather fine with it, on the contrary. You didn't mind being on your own for so long. It wasn't that bad. But you would admit that you're touch starved. 

"Me? Why wouldn't I be fine?" He was surprised that you ask him if he was fine when it was you that was abandoned. (i feel guilty writing that I'm sorry if that offends anyone(plus it's 1 am and I'm sleep deprived)) 

"I don't know. I'm fine with my situation. I just wanna know how you feel... y'know, after finding out that." 

"Yeah. I'm cool with it. It doesn't change anything." He seemed to ease up more after being assured that you were fine. 

"Let's go have breakfast," You suggested. 

"Alright," He agreed. He returned to his usual easy-going personality as the two of you slipped out of bed. Shu quickly check his phone which was in his pocket. "My mom said we have school off today 'cause of snow or something. So is there anything you wanna do today?"

~[name] POV...

"Yeah actually. I wanted to go to the library and maybe go shopping a bit." I replied. We were nearing the kitchen. The natural light flooded into the room from the open windows. It looked gray and dull outside. 

"Is that the snow?" Shu asked, peering out one of the glass frames. 

"Yeah. And it's deep too." I let out a sigh. "Guess I can't go out then," 

"It's really deep..." Shu trailed off. "Let's check if the door is stuck."

"That's a good idea. I'll go, you can search through the cabinets if you want to," I walked over to the front door which was just down the hall from the living room and kitchen. The walls were a dark gray, lined with black, artsy paintings and pictures that hung in small frames. There was a small study to the left of the door and to the right there was a dining room. 

The floor was dark hardwood with the occasional rug. I looked out the window next to the door. The snow appeared to be a couple of feet deep. If I were to open the door it either wouldn't budge or a bunch of snow will pile in. The snow keeps falling heavily, enough so that I can't see across the street. 

It was best for me to just report back to Shu. I marched over to the kitchen where the Shuster was looking around the room. 

"The snow is a few feet deep. I don't think we can go anywhere for a while." I informed him. 

"That's alright." Shu smiled. 

We decided on what to have to eat. Shu had gone to the bathroom while I prepared the food. 

'Did Shu mean what he said? About loving me.' I pondered. 'Do I love him back? Is it too soon?' I need to stop worrying about this. Everything will happen when the time comes. I don't need to rush. 

Almost on cue, Shu returned right as I was finishing making the food. 

"Food's ready," I called. He walked up to me, gave me a quick forehead kiss and grabbed the dishes, and brought them to the table. 

"Thanks for the meal," He said. I smiled in return. We sat next to each other while we dug in. 

I brought up a random topic and Shu and I conversed about it, then the conversation flowed from one subject to another. 

Some time went by and we were now sitting on the couch, watching Jojo's on the tv. Shu had wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to him. My head lies comfortably on his chest. 

˖ଘ à suivre

idk what this is tbh 

sorry for ending this badly-- my brain just stopped yk

[2022-04-23]