Mysta/𝟹 (draft)

the whole no phone number thing is getting difficult for me so lets just say that [name] gave out her number to all the boys and we can move on with our lives :D

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

That night I went to sleep going over all the events from today. Mysta and I listened to music together in class. Gonna have to tell them eventually... about my family. We then went to my house to do homework. We got distracted and played Smash. And that's when things started to get worse... 

I can't believe I agreed to go out with Mysta!! What was I thinking?! What was he thinking?! What is gonna even happen?!??!? Why did I do this to myself...

Maybe he's going to invite the others... or something happens and one of them has to join us. That would make things easier. 

Then the whole 'getting-caught-in-an-awkward-position' with Mysta happened... Why did Ike say something about the 'romantic tension' between me and Mysta? Does Ike know something?

Does Mysta like me?! 

Wait... do I like him?! Oh my god... I do, don't I? Why else would I go out of my way to make plans to go for dinner with him? Also, he tried to decline it as well but I just had to be stubborn. Why was I so pushy about dinner? He's gonna think I'm insane. 

And to top it all off, I said they could enter my house whenever as long as the door was unlocked. Who in their right mind says that?! Ugh...

Eventually, I drifted off into an uncomfortable slumber.

The next morning I awoke to my blaring alarm, which I groggily turned off. I wiped the sleep out of my eyes as I went up to use the washroom.