shu/𝟼

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

After a while of binge-watching JoJo's, I decided I wanted attention. I slowly turned my head to Shu, knowing I wanted to bug him. 

I decided to start off small by fidgeting with his hair. I twirled and twisted a strand at the side of his head closest to me. Eventually, his hair got boring. I sighed dramatically, leaning my head onto his shoulder. 

He spared me a confused glance. I sighed again, this time with more theatrics. 

My plan failed. Now onto phase two.

I adjusted the way was sitting to straddle his lap. I pressed my body against his, nuzzling my head into his chest. He hugged me closer to him.

After a while, I began to increasingly fall further from his touch. He would pull me in closer each time I'd 'slip away'. 

This plan was working. 

I began to get up off his lap when he wrapped a firm hand around my waist, pulling me back down onto him. 

As the menace I was, I leaned in for a kiss, him being prepared to accept it. Only, I shifted my head to land the kiss on the side of his mouth, just barely grazing the side of his lip. 

"Awe, c'mon. Why d'you keep playing with me like this?" He pouted. 

"Hm? What do you mean?" I feigned innocence. I let out a little giggle as he pulled me closer to him. He brought our heads together, letting us share a brief kiss. 

"I have an idea," I let the statement linger as I separated from Shu. "C'mon!"

He followed after me as I grabbed my thick, winter coat, stylish yet comfortable boots, a simple tuque, and some gloves. I shoved all Shu's stuff into his arms in a rush. I ran upstairs while putting on all the items I had just snatched from the closet. 

I went into my bedroom, sliding on my shoes while nearing the bay window. I switched the lever, unlocking the window. I slid the glass up, it holding itself up after I put out the little stopper thingy. 

"What are you doing?" Shu inquired. 

"It'll be fun, trust me. I used to do this all the time when my parents had fights," I replied. I tucked my head out the window and carefully brought my body out onto the roof that on looked the snow-covered streets.

"Woah... It sure has been a while," I said in a daze. 

"You know what you're doing?" He asked in worry.

"Yeah, of course," I assured.

Shu climbed out the window, from what I could hear at least. I went to take another step but I lost my footing and I began to fall. My hands rose to the air as the world shifted beneath my feet. I felt a strong grip on my wrist, stopping me from plummeting to the ground. He had one hand and leg inside the house, while one leg kept him balanced and the other hand held my wrist. 

I looked at him with shock. He pulled on my arm in an attempt to bring me into the house. I snapped back to reality and used my free hand to pull me back into my room. 

With one final pull, I stood back in the familiar warmth of my house. I sighed. 

That was a failure. 

"I will make this day fun!" I announced stubbornly. But then a yawn I've subconsciously been holding back managed to escape my lips. "On second thought maybe a nap," 

And so, you took Shu to your bed a slept on him like a mattress. 

˖ଘ à suivre

ive had this chapter written for a while.
I also wrote this really late at night so my brain wasn't working properly

sorry if it was bad and that its so short

[2022-06-02]