𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮/𝟺

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

You let out a quiet, exaggerated yawn. The previous night had caused more stress than you've felt in a long time. 

You thought back to that day your life changed. 

How long has it been? You pondered. A few years. You've been on your own. All that time...

You made your way down to the kitchen, making yourself an iced coffee. As you put the capsule into the machine, a series of loud knocks were heard. 

It reminded you of the night before but you fought off any bad thoughts that attempted to plague your mind. You opened the door. 

Three familiar faces came into sight. 

"H- Hello," You said in shock.

"HI!" Mysta said cheerfully. 

"Hi," Luca copied soon after Mysta. 

"Sorry for our sudden intrusion," A deep voice added in. 

"I- It's fine," You said, putting on a welcoming smile. "C'mon in,"

"Your house is nice, [name]," Shu commented as the four walked in, Mysta and Luca ahead of the others. 

You took a moment to see who this new person is. He had long-ish black hair with red highlights on his bangs. He had a golden clip holding back some of his hair, an earring on display. 

You soon realized that you were still a mess from when you woke up. 

"Ahh! I forgot! I'll be right back!! Sorry!" You sputtered, running up the stairs "Make yourselves at home,"

You quickly barged into your room, locking the door to get changed into proper clothes. You didn't want to look too dressy but anything would be better than PJs accompanied by bedhead. 

You found a comfy oversized hoodie and a cute plaid skirt. You slid on some black knee-high stockings. You then dashed to your small bathroom and put on some light make-up to hide your tiredness. 

About five minutes had passed and you returned downstairs to hear the four talking about this and that. 

"Hey [name]! Nice outfit," Luca commented.

"Thanks," You blushed. 

"[name]," Mysta whined, "Tell Shu he's being unfair,"

You tilted your head.

"You were going to go through her pantry," Shu exclaimed.

"She said 'Make yourselves at home'," Mysta retorted.

"I can make something if you're hungry. I have some snacks n' stuff," You offered. 

"Ooo yes please," Mysta chimed. "Told you she'd be nice," He whispered to the others.