•Chapter 7•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

•Keep Moving•

TW : Profanity, Mentions of Death.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

You softly pull yourself away from the man as soon as you heard quiet snores. You sighed through your nose as you look at the corpse of the "generous doctor", you scrunched your nose in distaste.

'This wouldn't have happened if you never existed.' You thought towards the corpse as you glare at it before turning back to the newly turned demon man with an expression of pity.

You took off your plain white apron, folded it and laid Muzan's head on it as you stood up to walk towards the corpse he caused. You did Muzan a favor and cleaned up the scene, including the blood all over the scruff of Muzan's Kimono and now healed hand.

You left him a note before you made your way towards the shoji doors to leave, but not before you looked back at Muzan resting in his futon and no one would suspect that he just murdered someone or cried his heart out.

You walked up to the sleeping demon as you took your golden hairpin out of your messy hair and put it beside the note you left him. After that, you left and went back to the Taisho period with great reluctance.

You didn't know how much events you've changed after you made such an impact on the demon progenitor. You thought he would end up forgetting about you after his long life, is he even alive?

You had no idea however here you were making even more plans. You made notes on every people that will die in the the story including the background characters.

Should you be a demon slayer? Or should you just help in the sidelines? That was a stupid question since you already knew what you wanted to be. However you didn't know who is good enough to make you stronger. Then a certain person came to your mind.

The Former Flame Pillar : Shinjuro Rengoku

(Author's Note : What? Did you think it was gonna be Yoriichi? Or Urokodaki? Perhaps an OC? Of course not!)

He was still strong and it is assured that he remembers everything, however the problem will be his willingness to train you. Plus you can't learn the full potential of flame breathing after he ripped apart everything his ancestors wrote in those books.

Now when did he rip these papers? That's right. After Rengoku Ruka also known as the Mother of the family passed away.

The more you dug into the Rengoku Family's history, the more you realized that Shinjuro was half at fault for Rengoku's death. If it wasn't for him ripping apart the notes protected for so long by his ancestors, Rengoku would have survived at least until sun rise and be alive after if he was able to learn the full potential of flame breathing.

New plan, Prevent Shinjuro from ripping apart the notes and let Kyojuro learn the full potential of flame breathing all in while you found out that there was one more year before the final selection, thanks to Tomioka who had been sending you letters.

Well Tomioka was actually just leaving notes on the trees that you marked so you wouldn't get lost and you would just find them there when you were hunting for food. Both of you were pen pals after he was overjoyed to find out that you were still alive after disappearing for one year.

Through those letters you found out that Tomioka Tsutako was in a deep coma, still breathing.

Which made you raise a brow, his sisters death caused so much impact on him, so why did his personality never change from the last time you met him? Then it hit you, the same thing must have happened to him since his sister wasn't there to confirm his claims.

Was that your fault? That Tsutako was still alive? You didn't question it further as you were making your way towards The Former Water Pillar : Sakonji Urokodaki's place because Tomioka told you that his mentor wanted to you meet you.

You knew exactly why, because Urokodaki must think that Tomioka had been speaking with a demon or is going crazy due to grief. So here you were, at the front door of his hut and standing awkwardly.

Before you were able to knock, A Tengu mask met your sight in a quick flash. You stood there, fist in the air as you stared at the old man 'processing when he opened the door.

As you both stared each other down, both refused to speak up as a black haired figure peaked beside Urokodaki. You could have sworn that you saw his dull eyes sparkle at the sight of you.

You reached out to pat him but was cut off by Urokodaki suddenly putting his hand on the hilt of his blade. 'Protective Father much?' You thought as you deadpanned before putting your arms up in defeat.

"Ah, Excuse my rudeness. You must have been startled when a stranger suddenly reaches for your grandchild"  you apologized as you gave him a small bow, noticing his quick change in behavior. He was calmer of course as he turned to Tomioka behind him and nodding, walking into the hut without a word.

Leaving you and Tomioka to stand in silence as you both stared at him before staring at each other. A mischievous grin formed on your face as Tomioka blinked with dotted eyes.

"Tomioka! You didn't forget about me!" You said as you hunched over with your hand on your knee and the other hand waving at him. He blinked before nodding slowly and opening his mouth to speak.

"Yes." He said as the topic was quickly thrown out the window and replaced by awkwardness. You blinked at each other with dotted eyes as both didn't seem to mind the awkwardness.

"You know you're more talkative through your letters so i thought you'd be a little bit more talkative in person, but that doesn't matter!" You said as you crossed your arms and shook your head, Tomioka once again felt an imaginary spear pierce his heart.

You chuckled at his hurt expression before patting his shoulder and nodding. "I said it didn't matter! Now are you gonna invite a lady in or are we just gonna stand here and talk?" You asked while you tilted your head, arms still crossed.

He perked up as he nodded twice and stepped aside, "..please come in" he said with a tense expression as if he's trying to look professional.

You smirked as you chuckled at his antics, "Why Thank you, good sir!" You said as you bowed in a more western gentleman style which caught him off guard before you walked in casually with your hands on the back of your head.

He stared at you as he thought to himself, 'she looks and acts different than the last time we met, that's strange.'

(A/N :  forgot to mention that every time [Name] changes her physical age, her mind set changes along with it. Making her personality change along with their physical age! The form [Name] is currently using is her 16 year old form! While the form [Name] used in the Heian Period and the first time she met Tomioka was her was her 27 year old form!)

You had forgotten to change your physical age as your mind was occupied by the mission with demon progenitor. However you strongly believed in what Kamado Tanjiro always said, you have to Keep Moving.