Arrival

As you pushed your suitcase up the stairs to the appartement which had been prepared for you and Flo, you heard someone struggling to get their suitcase up the stairs.

"Flo, are you sure you don't need ANY help?" You asked looking down at the wheezing puffball halfway up the stairs, risking to lose balance and fall all the way back down them at any moment.

"I mean.... I can handle... myself but.... If.. you insist" he wheezed.
Flo wasn't really the one in shape in your duo, but it didn't matter since his thing was programming, he could basically solve any problem when it came to computers. (Yes your typical nerd)
You held the door to your apartment open with your rather small suitcase while going down to help your struggling friend.

"How... do you make it look so... easy??" He said watching you lift the enormous suitcase without a sweat.
"If I can't lift a suitcase up, how do you expect me to catch a child murderer" You laughed.
He laughed back before getting up into the apartment with you.

"Well, this place is... nice?" Flo said looking around the rooms.
It wasn't half bad to be honest, it had a normal sized living room with a television on the wall, two bedrooms both with bathrooms and with king sized beds plus a guest room with a smaller bed, a huge kitchen (the most important) and an actual balcony. Sure it wasn't huge but it was certainly enough for you and Flo.

After taking a quick shower and a change of clothes, you headed down to the kitchen to see the table covered in notes and files, all with Flo typing furiously onto his laptop.
"Oh y/n, look at this." He said pushing the laptop to the side for you to see.
"The area we will be seeing tomorrow is called "Fredbear's diner", it's a sort of restaurant for kids" he said looking through some papers at the same time.

"I'm guessing this is the area where all those kids disappeared right?" You said looking at the creepy animatronic faces on the screen in front of you. There was a big looking golden bear with a bunny, the same colour as his bear friend. They both had little bow ties on them and strangely realistic eyes. You realized that they were that realistic because they were, in fact, actual human eyes.
Those must be spring lock suits, the ones that humans can get into.

Just looking at these things sent chills down your spine.

"Yep, spot on. They seem to be hiring staff right now." He said pulling out a help wanted poster he must have printed out earlier.

"Well, that's the perfect opportunity for us to come in, you're good with electronics and I am, um, strong?" You asked, suddenly wondering what good you would be for this restaurant.
"I mean you are probably better with robots than I am actually" he said, reassuring your doubts.
He wasn't wrong but he wasn't right either.

You were pretty good with robots, you were actually quite interested in them while growing up, before going down the whole trained killer path thing, but you wouldn't say you were better than Flo, he's a god with all this stuff.

"We'll see about that tomorrow, anyways they seem quite desperate for jobs so I doubt they'll refuse us" You replied, walking over to the fridge getting out some beef, tomatoes and other goods.

"OH MY GOD I FORGOT YOU WERE GOING TO BE COOKING" Flo shouted, jumping from his chair.

"Woh calm down what's wrong with me cooking" you asked kinda surprised from his reaction.

"Oh no, i don't mean it in a bad way, quite the opposite actually, your food could revive my dead body, THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT... Not as much as my mum's tho." He said gleefully walking over to help you get everything prepared.

After eating, joking around and cleaning up you decide to have a quick drink before going to sleep.

"Hey Flo?" You asked going up to your bedroom.

"Yeah??" He yelled back.

"What time do we get up tomorrow?"you once again yelled across the apartment.

"5:30 AM !"