Backstage

Deep greenish-brownish eyes were staring at you.
The man looked about your age and wasn't half bad looking, he had sorta long curly hair, a nice face and looked in good shape.

Breaking eye contact you look over at Ruby to ask her about him.

"Oh, that's David... he's.. a special dude, I don't suggest you talking too much to him, not at work at least." she said with a look of worry.

"Why not?" Your interest had finally peaked up a lil since you arrived here.

"He doesn't get along very well with one of the owners, he kinda hates it here honestly, always finding something or someone to argue about". She said looking at the man.

Feeling his eyes still locked onto you, you take a deep breath and decide to walk over to him, if anyone was gonna get you answers, it was him.

"Don't say I didn't warn ya" you heard Ruby say behind you.

"Hey um... David, is it? I would like to ask you questions about this place, I'm new." You said awkwardly sitting down in front of him.
He looked at you but, strangely, you couldn't figure out what he was feeling which was usually something you were really good at.

"I noticed you immediately, I could guess you were new but, why would you work here and most importantly.. why with him?" He said looking pissed off.

William, he's talking about William.

"What can I say, I've always loved animatronics" you quietly laughed before being interrupted by the man.

"You look incredible." He said abruptly.

A short silence followed, you didn't know what to answer to that, most of time during your missions when boys would say this stuff to you, you would just accidentally stab them.

"Um.. so you have questions about this place?" He said with a sweet smile before suddenly frowning deeply.

You only understood why when someone laid a hand on your shoulder.

"If you've got any questions. It is my role to answer them love"

You recognized Williams voice easily with that exaggerated British accent of his.

"I finished my paperwork up darling, let's give you that pizzeria tour now huh?" He said with a grin that looked very much fake.

You got up and said goodbye to David who looked like he was ready to rip off Williams head, understandable.
But for some reason you could see another expression on his face, jealousy? No that can't be it.

You followed William around each room until finally arriving in the parts and service room, you were amazed by all the animatronic parts and immediately started fidgeting some, trying to create something new just like you used to back when you were a kid.

William looked amused by this.

"Are you sure you're not a child lying about their age? Not only do you look like one but it seems you act like one too love" he said leaning on the door frame which looked far too small for his height.

"If you want to die tell me already I'll push you into that spring lock suit back there" you threatened.

"Wow you actually do know quite a bit about robotics" he said, genuinely looking surprised.

You rolled your eyes while continuing to wedge electronics and wires together until making a small bunny looking animatronic which walked around on the workbench.
You were so concentrated that you had forgotten about the tall tea drinker near the door, except he wasn't near the door anymore, he was right behind you bending down over you, his head above your shoulder.

Does this dude not know what personal space is???

"Impressive" he said, his eyes drifting from the rabbit, to you.

"You did that in 25 minutes."

Wait really? You didn't see time fly, you were actually having fun for once.

"Even if you seem like an expert in this domain, it's approaching lunch time, that means we have to check up on the animatronics before they get back on stage this afternoon,
coming love?" He called out, already leaving the room.

"I have a name" you mumbled, quickly placing the small bunny in your pocket before following him to the backstage where were the two creepy animatronics you had seen on flo's laptop.

After you and William had inspected both robots, apart from a voice box malfunction, you didn't find any problems with them which meant it was time for lunch.

Before leaving the room William turned to you.

"Y/n darling, don't stay too long with that David, I don't want you getting wrong ideas about me from him, understood?" He said while lifting his head up so that his blue eyes pierced through the room to yours.

Silence echoed through the room before you spoke up.

"Who. the actual fuck. do you think you are?" You snapped, anger seeping through your words. You started walking towards the man, no man had ever given you orders this stupid without consequences.

"You have absolutely no right over me or who I talk to you walking piece of shit." you hissed at his face.

The man bent down and grabbed the tie he had previously helped you with, pulling your face to his.

"Don't get so worked up love, I would hate to have to be the one calming you" a smirk spreading across his face as he eyed you up and down.

Over 200 different ways of murdering someone was going through your mind right now, 38 of them included your tie.

You grabbed the hand he was holding onto your tie with.
"Fucking try me bitch."

You then heard Flo calling out to you from outside the room, walking down the corridor.

"Hey y/n ! Hurry up let's go get some damn food already I'm STARVING" he shouted.

You both let go of each other before going your separate ways in the corridor.
I can't believe that bitch, you thought to yourself while walking up to Flo.

"Um, y/n are you alright? Last time you had that look on your face you caused a mini genocide." He said worrying he was gonna have to clean up some blood.

"I'm fine let's just go get some pizza" you replied trying to forget about what the other bastard had told you.
I hope he's the child murderer,
I'll have an excuse to rip his throat out.