Truth or dare

You and Flo both got into Ruby's car, Flo called shotgun.
"Hey Ruby why aren't we moving?" You asked realizing that Ruby seemed to be waiting for someone.

"Oh yeah I forgot to warn you but David's car broke down so I told him I could bring him" she said while texting someone

After a minute the passager door opened and David came in next to you, for some reason you weren't 100% comfortable.
The car ride to Ruby's apartment was alright even tho you're surprised she ever managed to get a drivers license.
When you arrived Ruby immediately brought you to her room and took out a dress that probably cost more than her apartment.

"GO TRY IT ON" she said way more exited than you were to wear it.

You headed to her bathroom to try it on. It certainly was gorgeous, a dark purple dress with lace contouring your body perfectly.

When you exited the bathroom Ruby looked like she had heard the best gossip in her whole life.

"You look like a goddess" she managed to whisper.

"Come on, close your mouth, flies will get in" you laughed a little embarrassed of her reaction.

When you reached the boys, you saw David turn a deep shade of red.

"Y/N YOU ARE FLIPPING AMAZING HA THATS MY BESTIE" flo shouted
You laughed, it had been years since you had worn a dress.

"I... need to go to the toilet..." David said suddenly turning his back to us.

"Huh? But you just went" flo said confused.

"I've got... a stain on my suit" he said running off.

"OKAY MEET US IN THE CAR!" Ruby shouted.
After David came back still as red as before, we headed off to the party.

We arrived at Williams house a little late, while entering the house, you couldn't help but be amazed.

"How much fucking money does this man have" you asked causing your friends to laugh.

Before you had the time to ring the doorbell, the door flew open with a rather good looking William at the door. He stood there for a whole minute just staring at you.

"So.. um.. can we enter?" Ruby peeped up behind you.

William stop staring at you before letting you all come in.
Damn the house was even more incredible from the inside, you were all quickly welcomed by Henry who proceeded to hug each of you before setting down in his huge living room.

After getting the snacks and drinks ready, you all laid on the many couches to talk and laugh, William wasn't laughing but it didn't surprise you. What did surprise you was the fact that he was staring at David who sat down quite close to you, his legs were practically above yours but, for once in your life, you didn't mind.

Many drinks later came the thing that you always hated.
"Oh my let's play truth or dare !!" Ruby shouted

"Ruby we aren't kids" I sighed trying to change the subject, last thing I wanted to do was getting asked questions. I was the one supposed to do that.

"Scared to reveal secrets?" William smirked, it was the first time you heard him speak tonight, you looked into his eyes trying to figure out what he was thinking.

"Okay then let's play !" Flo shouted.

"ME FIRST ME FIRST!!" Ruby yelled
"Okay okay, let's see... Henry ! Truth or dare !"

"Oh lord... umm dare? Henry said unsure of what Ruby had planned out for him.

"SHOW US THE MOST EMBARRASSING PHOTO ON YOUR PHONE" Ruby yelled with excitement.

You never saw someone become so red, it was like watching a tomato blush.
"Poor Henry" I laughed

This game went on for a while.

"Hey David ! Truth or dare" flo asked

"Let's go with truth I guess" David said shrugging his shoulders

"Okay, you have to be a HUNDRED percent honest, is there anyone here you would fuck?"
His question caused David to also become bright red and stutter reeeeal bad.

"OMG THERE IS?!?" Ruby shouted jumping up and down on her seat causing William who was next to here get more and more pissed off.
He was staring straight at David.
Then at me.

"WHO? YOUVE GOT TO SAY WHO?" Ruby continued before looking at William and calming down immediately after seeing the look on his face.

"Hey um.. that's two questions, I only answered one ok?" He said in a panicky voice.
You kinda wondered if he was gay for flo tbh.

It was then David's turn to ask questions. He turned to William and asked him if he was still a virgin, William only pointed to a photo of him with who you guessed were his kids and said " dumbass", David looked down, more embarrassed than ever.

"My turn." William said looking directly at you.
"You've been awfully quiet haven't you dear?" He said smirking
"Truth or dare?" He asked still staring at you.
Knowing the pervert he was you didn't want to say dare.
"Truth" you answered staring back at him, he was going to break eye contact first. Not me you thougt.

"Have you ever killed someone y/n?"