Tricks and treats

You had to carry Flo back home and geez you needed to make healthier food. You could feel the consequences of your cooking choies when you had to carry the mini boulder back home.

You showered and immediately went to sleep, you had « work » the next morning.

Getting up, you knocked at flo's door to see how he was doing, he looked alright but was exhausted.

« You can stay here for today I'll just say you tried cooking something and ended up sick eating it » you snickered.

« Hey ! My food isn't thaaat bad » he answered frowning.

You prepared him breakfast in bed which he ate before immediately heading back to sleep.

Grabbing the car keys, you headed outside, noticing that the C.U.R  (Clean.Up.Removal) had indeed taken care of the body from yesterday. They were a part of the government which helped get rid of traces like these, ever heard stories of dangerous criminals disappearing without a trace? Yep, C.U.R's work.

The air was quite cold today, you hoped it was going to warm up later since you only had a pair of jogging pants and a short sleeve shirt. Entering the car you immediately turned the heat up before heading off to the diner.

You arrived earlier than most of the other workers, you entered the diner which was creepily calm and went towards Williams office to ask what work you had to do for today.
You knocked twice without receiving an answer back so, doing what any normal person would do, you peaked into his window, his blinds seemed broken.

William was sitting on his chair slouched onto his desk, sleeping.
Once again doing what any person would do, you entered his office. Happy to have to wake him up from whatever dream he was having and ruin his morning.
As you creeped into the office, gently closing the door behind you, he heard him mumbling. Was he having a nightmare? He looked in some sort of pain.
If he really was having a nightmare you didn't want to wake him up as much anymore, let the man suffer a lil, you thought, smirking ever so slightly.
God y/n you look like William stop.

"Mmh... y/n..." William mumbled.

A nightmare about me? You thought, Ooooh even better.
That's when you put two and two together and turned bright crimson.
Fucking pervert.
You jumped to your feet, stomping over to his desk before grabbing his face and pulling him upright. He woke up startled, angry before realizing you were the one waking him.

"Nice dream you were having there huh?" You said bringing his face up to yours. For once, you were going to be the one in charge, fuck him and his attitude. Yours was worse.

Leaning in on his desk, you climbed on it, one knee at a time. You could see him surprised, still half asleep. Before snapping awake all a sudden.

"Oh darling, my dream hasn't ended yet" he said before grabbing your waist, pulling you to him.
Hell no, you weren't gonna lose this one.

Acting quick, you escaped his grasp and managed to sit into his lap, finally getting the reaction you wanted. He twitched in his seat. His face was red, his eyes kept looking you up and down, you could tell his train of thought was going crazy.

"Good boy, now, I came here for an outfit a little less... tight" you said in his ear before slowly getting back up to look into his eyes, but, they were already back to his normal rat face state.

You barely had time to say a word before feeling his hand on your torso, gently twitching the buttons in between his fingers.

"Well, I did say I would undress you didn't I?" He said, sliding his other hand behind your back so that you wouldn't fall.

How did he get in control so quickly?
He unbuttoned your first button and was, as always, smirking ferociously.
He had caught you off guard sure, but you weren't going to just accept this. As his hand started lowering itself towards your second button, you grabbed his neck pushing him backwards in his chair, letting you slide off. In an instance you were behind the chair, locking him in it while holding his shoulders firmly.

"I said I needed another outfit, I can take care of the undressing myself." You whispered, leaning down to his ear.

He certainly was surprised.

"If you want your outfit you're going to have to let go of me eventually cupcake." He grinned, showing your arms that were pinning him down.
As you let go, he rose back up reaching towards a box next to his desk, he grabbed a slightly bigger outfit than yours before walking back towards you.

"Here's the outfit love, try not pinning me down next time. I'm usually the one to do that." He said going back to work.

"Try not dreaming about your co-workers huh?" You retorted before heading out of his office, hearing a slight chuckle behind you.

Some time passed and finally lunch break arrived, today was going to be a busy day so that meant not much time to eat.
After you had forgotten about this morning, you told William that you would eat in his office since you both had to work together right after lunch so you grabbed the meal you had made yourself from your bag, some homemade pasta with pesto.
You headed towards Williams office and knocked on his door, surprisingly instead of waiting a bit before entering, he's the one who opened the door looking down at you and the meal in your hands.

"What's that?" He said sniffing the air, "I could smell it even with the door closed."

"Want some?" You asked walking past him, sitting on his desk.

You split the meal in two, it wasn't a big deal, you had made lots, used to Flo's servings.
William walked to the desk leaning against it.

"Sitting on other peoples desks isn't very polite darling" he said, eyeing you from the side.

"Wasn't a problem for you this morning huh?" You replied handing him half your meal.
He hesitated before taking it, smiling instantly when he tasted it.

"Oh god, you're marrying me one day love" he said, him too sitting on his desk.

"Naaah not planning on doing that anytime soon" you scoffed, finishing up your plate before getting Williams. You were going to get up, planning on cleaning the plates in the diner's kitchen.

You were stopped by gentle arms around your waist, pulling you back onto the desk.

"William not again-"

"Please" he mumbled. "Just, I just need a hug sometimes love"he said, cradling his head in your back.
You turn around and let him have an actual hug for once, a hug certainly was nice from time to time.

"Okay, nice time is finished let's go work on those robots huh?" You said, letting go of William who squeezed you one last time before letting go.

"I'll catch up to you in 5, gotta clean our plates up" you said getting to the door, William opened for you.

"See you then love"