The Afton family

It took you a while to find Williams room since you had to check every single door for any alarm systems before opening them and that, 

That took some time.

But before finding Williams room, you had explored quite a few rooms which helped you understand Williams past a little better.

There were three kid rooms, one girl and two little boys. You found many drawing of the pizzeria in each room but they were different each time. The youngest boy, named Chris, had quite terrifying drawings of what looked like Fredbear and the other animatronics you barely used at the restaurant, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Freddy. 

The way the animatronics were drawn could give anyone nightmares.
Rows and rows of sharp jagged teeth were everywhere. Claws sharp like knives reached out and eyes that looked possessed with some sort of evil soul.

The oldest boy, Micheal, nearly only had drawings of Foxy, must've been his favorite.
And finally the little girl named Elizabeth had drawings of who you guessed was William and her, she wasn't a bad artist honestly, she managed to capture William's creepy ass smirk and rat posture perfectly.

You were about to leave the girls room when something caught your eye.
Another drawing except this one didn't have fredbear or the other 4 animatronics that you saw in the boys room.

This one was Elizabeth with a robot that kinda looked like her, an animatronic girl with two reddish pigtails, bright red cheeks an outfit that resembled a dress. The only thing the two didn't have in common was the colour of their eyes, Elizabeth had bright green eyes whereas the robot had dull almost dead like eyes, which was normal cuz, y'know, it was a robot, wasn't supposed to be alive.

There was a small message scribbled below the drawing
Daddy made her for me !!

Awww that's cute.

You didn't stay too long in the rooms since William could be back at any moment.
That's when you found yet another long corridor  but instead of there being once again a countless number of doors, there was only one at the complete end.
Talk about being ominous.

You approached the door gently, even if this was just a "normal" house, if the murderer was William, he would have protected his room at least a bit.
Oddly enough, you didn't find a single camera or alarm system.
The door was locked of course but that wasn't a problem, lock picking was one of your specialties, you got a hair pin out and started working on the lock. It certainly was a tough one but two or three minutes later the door was open.

You were expecting some sort of evil lair but was greeted to a normal looking room, sure it was a bit messy but not the abnormal amount either.
You were attracted to the only interesting looking thing in the room, his desk.
It kinda reminded you of Flo's work space since there were papers absolutely everywhere.

You headed over to the desk and started looking through the papers only to find creepy animatronic sketches. One paper held the drawing of a fox like animatronic with the name "Funtime Foxy" written on top, another held a bear with a blue rabbit puppet on its hand, "Funtime Freddy". Then you saw probably the one you hated the most, a human looking tall ballerina one, you couldn't tell if it was her position or her eyes being closed that creeped you out the most but either way you hated her.
« Ballora » wow real original with the name there William.

Finally your eyes fell upon the robot Elizabeth drew in her room, she was easily recognizable with her pigtails but the sketch was covered in aggressive pen scribbling as if someone wanted to rip the paper to bits.

How could a robot make someone that mad? A little more and they would have ripped it in two.

You didn't find anything else useful on the desk so you started opening some of the drawers. The first one was filled with mini animatronic parts, voiceboxs, spring locks and even some pretty advanced circuit boards. Even though you wanted to grab all of them to create some more stuff at home, you had to concentrate on your task.

The second drawer also contained a bunch of animatronic stuff but the third drawer peaked your interest. Indeed, inside of it were letters. Many, many letters.

The first few were letters between who you guessed was William's ex-wife, you felt bad for the two since they seemed really in love but who were you to care you're here for murder clues not love drama.

That's when you got the clue you wanted. A letter from Henry.

"William, I've told you countless times before what I thought about these new animatronics of yours. They don't respect the safety hazards of our restaurants, I cannot support this new idea of yours, so feel free to start a sister location but I do not want my name involved.

As your best friend I know times have been rough and that the loss of two of your youngest kids and the talk about divorce must be the worst imaginable pain for you but you can't keep those things.
They killed your daughter William, accident or not.

I'm terribly sorry about all of this, you don't deserve any of the things happening for you, you truly are an amazing person and I'll always be there for you just like back in Uni.

Sincerely, Henry."

William's kids are... dead?
He had told you they left but death? That's fucked up.
You immediately felt horrid for going through his stuff but you had to know what this "sister location" was, welp guess you're staying a couple nights more at Williams.

You got up, putting the envelopes back into the drawer ready to search into the last one you had not opened yet, then you froze in horror.

A slight noise was heard coming from the staircase.
Footsteps.
Coming straight your way.