Add a little spice

(This chapter is going to be spicy so skip if you don't like this type of stuff)

David didn't even hesitate, in a second, William and you were alone, wanting to rip each other's throat out.

You didn't hesitate to grab his shirt pulling him in.

"How fucking dare you? Harming someone like that?!" You snarled in his face.

"Why?" He snickered before whispering into your ear.
"Jealous?"

Before you could even react, he had lifted you up and onto his desk with force, pain aching through you stomach and back.

You groaned in pain, not from the desk, but from William exploring your wound with his fingers before taking your shirt off completely.

You wanted to yell at him but for some reason,
you wanted this.

William's leg quickly found itself between yours, his face in your neck. He gently kissed your neck pushing your chin up as he did so, you felt his heavy breathing in between kisses.

He let go of your neck only to make eye contact with you, his eyes going from your eyes, to your lips.

It didn't take him long to find his way to your lips, biting your lower lip slightly.

"William-" you managed to mumble as he let go of your face.

"Mhm, what is it love..?" He said, hair strands in his eyes, wet from the sweat rolling off his forehead.

"...your shirt looks awfully tight... doesn't it?" You whispered in his ear, a smile creeping onto your face.

He smirked back before looking down to his shirt, you quickly understood what he wanted you to do and followed his orders.

He was concentrated on your upper body as you slowly unbuttoned his shirt, unveiling what you longed to see beneath.

His bare chest was begging for you to hang onto it, his back aching to be clawed. Even if he looked skinny he had quite some mass to his torso.

As his hands went from your thighs to his pants, a loud knock came from the bedroom door.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." William cursed, slowly letting go of you, giving you one last kiss.

"Umm guys?" Ruby called out behind the door, "Henry wants to talk to you, well... William in particular.."

"Tell him to wait a minute ! I need to clean up y/n's wound!" He yelled before turning back to you, a slight frown on his face.

"Sorry love... while your top's off, let's give that wound a look now mhm?"

You nodded.

William started disinfecting your wound with the same gentle hand he had hold you with after the pool. As he worked, you lightly stroked his dark hair, getting it away from his eyes as he worked.

"Looks like your stitches are getting loose" he remarked.

"You're gonna do a better job than the paramedics?" You snickered.

William pulled out a needle and some string.
"I was gonna warm you that this was gonna sting but guess it won't harm you that much now, will it?" He smirked as he went to work on your wound.