Hungry?

you entered the house in a rush.
Flo.
Where was Flo?!

You saw him emerge from the kitchen, when he saw you and the state you were in he rushed up to you worry spreading like wildfire across his face.

"Y/n ?? What the-??" He started before being cut off by the man behind you

"Her wound re opened while jumping into pool, I warned her not too, didn't I?" You knew you couldn't say anything now that he knew who you were.

"..I.. indeed." You said in defeat, before noticing the room was spinning way more than usual, were you drunk? No, no you didn't drink much, then why, why is everything becoming so dark-

Thud.

You woke up still dizzy and saw who you thought was your aunt at the end of your sofa.
You slowly moved up against her placing your head against her lap. Yes of course, you were young, living with your aunt, not a single problem in life.

"Hey auntie Ash, could you make some apple pie later? I really missed it." You said still half asleep.

Feeling warm hands through your hair you smiled struggling against the urge of falling asleep in this warm, comfortable area.

"I'm not your aunt but of course I could make you some apple pie darling"

Mhmm- wait what? Darling?? Since when was auntie Ash British?

You finally manage to open up your eyes to see the one British douchebag who tried gutting you earlier.
You tried moving but couldn't really do much without falling over, you felt William pull you in his arms.

" I know you don't like me much but you have to face it love, right now moving isn't your best choice." He said with a smile that wasn't creepy, for once.

You tried looking around, it was still night time outside, where were the others then?
William looked at you and guessed what you were thinking.

"The others left 2 hours ago, we took care of you and Ruby was too drunk anyways." He said softly placing you on the couch before getting up.

You were actually feeling, alright. The fact that you were at some sadistic dudes house wasn't worrying you all that much and anyways if you really were in danger you could just kill him.
Instead of moving away William crouched down and STARTED LIFTING MY TOP??!

"What the fuck do you think you're doing pervert?" You said sitting up, ignoring the pain coming from your stomach.

"Calm down honey I'm changing your bandages" he said lifting an eyebrow asking if he could continue.

You sighed and laid back down, got comfortable and tried getting back to sleep.

"Try warning me next time huh?" You said watching him nod with a smile before closing your eyes.

You felt him delicately raising your shirt and remove the neatly placed bandaid on your wound, unlike when you were in the pool with him, he was actually careful around your wound. You opened your eyes to see him ...concentrated on not hurting you?

"Where did the sadist man from the pool go?" You asked jokingly but also curious to the sudden change of mood in the man.

"Why? Miss him?" He grinned at you

Aaaand there he is.

"No I'm wondering why you're acting so different to earlier" you said looking at the ceiling.

"Just wanted to see if what your friend was saying was true." He said while putting my shirt back.

"What?"

"That you were a masochist darling" he said before getting up and into the kitchen, leaving you flustered.

After some time, you finally got the force to get up and walk over to the kitchen. The smell of apples also helped in motivating you.

"Are you... making apple pie?" You said watching him get the pie out of the oven.

"You like it don't you?" He said, his back still facing me.

Then, when he placed the pie down, You did something that you knew future you would hate you for but right now it was want you needed most.

"Y/n? What are you-"

Without too much effort, I slipped my arms between his and hugged William.
(Technically his back but that still counts as william).