The yellow rabbit

You woke up earlier than usual the next morning, made food for William and yourself, before finally getting ready to go back to work.
Today was the last day you would spend at Williams.

You tried your best to not feel sad that you weren't gonna spend more time near William. You really tried.

You headed over to your room's bathroom, deciding that you should wash your face before you left,
As if that will get rid of what you were thinking.

You dried your face off gently on one of the many towels hanging off the wall rack and turned towards the door.

You almost missed the note hanging right under the mirror.

"Where are you"

You stopped in your tracks, your hand was on the door handle, your eyes stuck on the note.

After realizing you weren't dreaming, you grabbed the note and stuffed it in your pocket.
You had to know what it was about, who it was talking about, and who had written it.

"Y/n?" William yelled from downstairs "let's not try to be late to the diner huh?"

You quickly left the bathroom to join William, forgetting about the note.

~~~

You both arrived at the pizzeria, greatly welcomed by the other employees but mostly Flo who didn't hesitate to give you one of his rib-cracking hugs.

"Y/n god who would've known a week without your cuisine would be so horrible" he sighed after letting you go.

"Aww fuck off" you said pushing him back, "we have a shit ton of information to discuss" you said in a hushed tone as you walked towards the main room of the diner.

"You found stuff out at his house? And that sister location?" He asked back in a low voice.

You simply nodded, warning him that Henry was approaching.

"Hey guys, you'll be working on the stage reparations today, Flo on the lights, y/n on the animatronics." He explained, pointing over to the stage.

"Nice, we're working together" Flo said, nudging your shoulder.

You grinned back, "ok let's get to it before the kids arrive."

Relating the stage with Flo was perfect to talk about what you had found out, all while staying on the put just in case Ruby or one of the owners appeared.
You didn't really care about the two teenagers who were prepping the tables.
They didn't seem that much present honestly.

You had finished catching up and the list of culprits had shortened, the only people left on it now were Henry and David.

Ok Flo thought William was the main culprit but you couldn't believe that so you preferred not adding him to your list.

The restaurant opened shortly after you had finished preparing the stage, you both immediately went to the back rooms to chill a little
You also showed Flo some of the newer gadgets you were working on, some were helpful others were animatronics you thought looked cool.

"Y/n... that's the creepiest shit I've ever seen. Why did you give it pointu teeth?" Flo asked, not daring to get near the robot, scared it would rip his hand off.

"Don't worry Flo, they're less dangerous than your hugs." You replied while screwing an animatronic's arm back to its body.

« WHAT? you love my hugs ! » he exclaimed

« Suuure, i do love hugs. » you replied sarcastically.

You looked over at Flo who grinned at you, you went back to work on the animatronic.

« Hey Flo could you get me some extra bolts? I seem to be missing a couple. » you said, dangling the robot's arm in front of you.

« Sure. » he replied, disappearing behind a couple shelves, rummaging through boxes before yelling,
"Hey which box is it??"

"The one with "screws and bolts" written on it, it should be next to the springlock box!" You yelled back a lot less loud than he was yelling. He yelled as if he was on the other side of the restaurant.

Flo could be very annoying and loud but nether the less, he was genuinely a really good person and...
Friend.

Your rare thoughts of actually trusting someone were quickly interrupted by something else.

You thought back to that box of spring locks.
Spring locks were anyone's nightmare. If you ever unfortunately yourself in a springlock suit during a malfunction well... Luck isn't gonna cut it.
A springlock malfunction causes a cascade of bolts to lock into your skin, tearing away skin, ripping muscle, and shattering bones.
You die of blood loss, but way before dying you get to feel every single one of your internal organs get punctured and ripped apart, and you actually get to hear your skull fracture.

A shiver ran down your spine.
You thought back to your nightmare with circus baby and the fact that it almost happened to you in real life with Ballora.
You knew what fate awaited you if William wasn't there in time.
You would have been crushed into a loaf of meat and bone.

You lifted your gaze from the small animatronic in front of you to the two human sized ones at the end of the room, SpringBonnie and Fredbear. You couldn't believe William and Henry actually took the risk of wearing them to entertain kids. As a matter of fact the suits were gonna be used soon since a bunch of kids had arrived at the pizzeria, probably for a birthday party or something. That meant there was going to be a show and the two golden animatronic were going to be the main event.

"The yellow rabbit takes them away."

A jolt of fear ran through you, telling you that you needed to run far, far away from here. You looked back over at the golden rabbit only to realize in horror that another pair of eyes were watching you.
Human eyes.