The pool

(This chapter has the slightest bit of gore/sexual shit, skip it if you don't like it)

How the fuck-

Ruby giggled.
"Pfff you've got to ask real questions silly"

Everyone laughed.
Except Flo, William and I.
Flo shot me a worried look.

"Ok fine I'll give you a real question" William said sharply.
"What's with the scars, everywhere" he said, staring at your body.

" I... got into a lot fights to protect those I like" You said, half-lying.
"But the wounds really don't annoy me that much" You then added

"Yeah cuz you're a fucking masochist" Flo said grinning
Williams eyes light up watching you.

"Oh shut up" you snapped back.

Henry then spoke up, probably scared we were gonna ask him questions next.
"Hey, enough of this game, everyone brought their swimming suits right? Let's go to the pool !" He proposed

"HELL YEAH LETS GO SKINNY DIPPING!!" Yelled Ruby

Oh god how is she that drunk already.
"No skinny dipping tonight Rue" said David struggling to keep her standing.
She looked disappointed but was still giggling.

We then all went to change ourselves into our swimsuits. You once again looked at yourself in the mirror.
"I look like a fucking pornstar what the actual fuck"
You then put on your large white shirt before heading back out to the living room, waiting for the others.

You heard flo struggling to put his kitten shorts on before having David rush in to help him.
He is definitely gay for Flo.
You laughed to yourself before hearing someone whisper in your ear.

"You're supposed to be in a bathing suit darling, why are you still dressed"

William tugged at the sleeve of your shirt before leaning back in your ear

"Don't make me undress you." He snarled

You wanted to kick the absolute shit out of him but instead you just stood there.

"The shirt stays on" you hissed back at him

"If you say so" he shrugged heading over to the pool before sliding his tall body in.

You waited for the others to arrive before following them to the pool, they all got in while you stayed on the side dipping your legs in and staying as far away from William as you could.

"HEY FLO, NICE SWIMSUIT" yelled Ruby while climbing out to get yet another beer, if she continues drinking like this she'll just drown herself.

"I KNOW RIGHT? SEE Y/N? I TOLD YOU" he yelled back.
I simply shrugged and laughed it off.

After 20 minutes or so Flo asked for as many people possible to help him with making supper, everyone left except William and you.
This was your opportunity to ask him questions.

"William?" You asked, breaking the silence between you two.

"Mhm?" He simply answered.

You tilted your head backwards to look at the sky and stars, everything was so...
Peaceful.

After a while, you finally spoke up.
"Why do you work at fredbears?"

William stayed quiet, why would he need so much time to think and answer such a simple question?

All a sudden. Someone burst out of the water in front of you causing you to panic.
Before you knew it two hands slid onto your waist pulling you down into the water with them.

"WILLIAM WHAT TH-" You tried shouting but you quickly realized his face was inches away from yours. Your neck was aching from looking up at him. You placed your hands against his chest about to push him away but, he was faster and acted before you.

His hand went from your hip, to the bottom of your shirt, to your wound.
You winced at his touch and pulled your hands back, holding the sides of the pool, he was smirking like a fucking psychopath.

He then softly started pressing down on your wound causing an immediate reaction from you that you tried to hide as well as you could. You bit down hard on your lip breaking eye contact with the man but he saw right through you.

"You really are a fucking masochist aren't you?" He said into your ear.

You couldn't speak, you weren't going to give him the reaction he wanted.
He pressed harder into the wound causing you to grab his hand, digging your nails into his skin.

"Oooh, you and I are going to get along very, very well darling" he whispered when blood starting oozing from your wound.

A slight whimper escaped your mouth making him lift your chin to look at your face filled with a mix of pain and delight.

"...please ... stop" You said quietly, immediately shutting your mouth afterwards when he presses harder into your wound causing a sharp pain through your whole stomach.

"a murderer is asking me to stop? That's surprising" he smirked

"Wha- how..." you looked at him not knowing what to think.
This man had figured out your weakness and your secrets in less than two days while you still had nothing on him.

This man is dangerous.

William removed his thumb and placed it to his mouth, licking it without breaking eye contact from you. You stared at him, feeling hate grow inside your stomach which was starting to lose blood.
Pushing William away you realized he wasn't staring at your eyes anymore.
Why is he looking down?
You followed his gaze to your chest.
Your shirt was soaking wet, and had become fully transparent apart from the red stain spreading quickly at the bottom.
You punched William across his face with what force you had left before quickly the pool trying to reach the others.

You heard him follow you out.