Is this the End?

The same breeze of air flew over the fields as you wandered among them, picking up anything that brought your attention to it.

Dandelions, smooth little rocks and even butterfly wings that had sadly been lost by their owners.
You could continue walks like these for hours, wandering into nature had its ways of calming you like nothing else could.

A light caught your eye to your right.

Something was buried in the grass, it looked like some sort of blade.
Upon farther inspection you realized it was a dagger, a beautiful one too. You had never seen up close since they weren't allowed. You ran up to a near stream and rinsed off the blade, it's red reflects shining as if it was covered with a layer of blood.

You had to bring it home and show it to Adira, she loves this colour ! Aunt Ashley on the over hand would probably not like it as much, you cut yourself using a butter knife once, to see what the difference between physical and mental pain was (you saw something on tv talk about that.). And Ashley was anything but happy, nowadays you know she was exaggerating but back at the time it felt as if you were on the brink of death for her.

Determined to show your sister what you had newly discovered, you rushed across the fields, trying to get home as fast as you could. Luckily for you, running was something you were good at, in less than 10 you were in front of your door. You took a deep breath, closed your eyes, and entered.

The kitchen was as silent and calming as it always was.

You opened your eyes.

Aunt Ashley was humming to herself in the living room sofa, playing with Adira's hair who was drawing on the low table.
You couldn't show Adira yet so you tried sneaking past them to your room.

Later that night, the dinner table was silent, more silent than usual.

"Y/n love, what did you do today?" Aunt Ash finally spoke up, Adira wouldn't lift her eyes from her plate.

"I went to the fields like usual."

"And did anything happen?"

« No nothing special »

Adira lifted her head to look straight at you.
« You brought back a very bad object y/n » she said.

Why and how could she have known??

« Y/n honey I'm going to need that object alright? I don't want you hurting yourself. » Aunt Ash said getting up and walking towards you.

Why didn't you listen?
Why couldn't you?

blood.

Something within you demanded it.

~~~ flashback finished ~~~

That feeling submerged you once more and Ash immediately realized it.

« KANINE ! » he yelled, too late.

The dagger was lodged between his ribs.
Kanine tried running over but William stopped him.

« Apparently you like y/n huh? » William said before going back to fighting him.

You couldn't hear any of it.
You had stabbed Ash.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

« Y/n you need to explain to me what happened. » Adira demanded to your left.
You turned to face her.

« leave. »

« Fuck no, you're in front of me so you're going to explain to me what happened. » she demanded once more. « Why did you kill her. »

Stop.

You opened your eyes you hadn't even noticed were closed, in front of you wasn't Adira in fact, everyone had disappeared. This had happened before.

12 years ago.

In Adira's place laid a handsome man you knew well.

« Why are you always with me? »

The man simply looked up at you.

« Still as talkative as before. » you sighed.

« Missed me? » he said, eyeing you from his place.

You stomped over to him,

« I honestly would prefer if death didn't follow me around like a rat. » you spat.

« But dear, we still have that date to go on. » he smiled, « remember, I can take the form of what or who you love most. »

You lifted your eyes to see William standing there, not a single missing detail.

« Oooh a new person this time, and a different type of love? » he snickered, even his voice matched William's.

Before William, it used to be your aunt.

His smirk faded, « why is it that no matter what form I take on, I still see that hatred in your eyes? »

You took out the dagger.

« You wouldn't kill your new love interest now would you? » he purred

« You are nothing but death. » you snarled, plunging the knife into his chest, he vanished.

In his place was your sister, wide eyed with terror filling them.

You looked down in horror at her chest, your dagger plunged into it.

« What... happened y/n ...? » she gasped.

« What happened is that she can't always control her actions isnt that right love? » William purred exactly the same way death had 20 seconds ago.

The lack of reaction or any mouvement at all from your sister warned you that death had taken her.

You backed away.

You couldn't describe what feeling was flowing inside you but it was still the goddamn same one as the first time you thought you had killed her.

Why the fuck was it relief?

« Wow love you're almost as bad as me, now hurry up darling. We wouldn't want Jack Sparrow back there to wake up. » he smirked.

You looked back to see the shape of Kanine of the floor, out cold.

« And... go where exactly? » you mumbled.

« Anywhere darling... let's run away together." He held out his hand.

The moonlight shone brightly in the sky as police alarms resonated quietly in the background, mixed up with all the other noises from the town, surprisingly busy for this hour.

Your hand fell into his as the sirens approached.

"Do you trust me darling?" William whispered, his eyes locking into yours, his grayish blueish pupils piercing through you.

"I think my actions until now have proven that fact, yes." You answered.

"Then close your eyes and count to ten." He murmured.

You did as he told, when you arrived towards 7, the world around you felt as if it had dissolved completely and all you heard was William humming and repeating :

"I will come back for you love, I do always come back."

When you awoke, you were tied up, arms, legs and head but, not in the nice way.

No this was made on purpose for you to not move.

"Y/n" a voice called out.

Your eyes opened only to see you were in a confined room, filled to the brim with guards and other security measures. You recognized Kanine among them.

In front of you was Flo.

"I told you I would find you again." He said calmly, lifting his head up to look at you.

"You not leaving this time."