A sweet awakening

Every breath hurt until... it stopped.
You stopped... breathing.

Arms surrounded you, David's? William's? Henry perhaps? You couldn't tell.
You didn't want to.
Everything was calm.
You started breathing again after a few seconds without air, the pain was what brought you back.
Hands were rushing to somewhere under your neck then to your lower stomach.
You weren't blacked out. Not yet.

You opened you're eyes, letting out a groan.

"Don't move too much y/n, paramedics are on their way" Henry said, holding a cloth to your wound.
How bad was it?
You looked down.

You were covered in blood which didn't help you see where the pain was coming from exactly.
Pain was rushing through you, stabbing you at any movement, any breath.
Incredible. You had kissed death so many times that people called you both soulmates and yet, you wondered how right now, you weren't by his side.

"How is she still conscious?!" You heard someone yell, was that, Ruby? You really couldn't tell, your eyes were closed but not your ears nor your mind.

"How is she still alive !!?" You heard another person yell.
Oh god stop screaming so much.

You must've said your thought aloud since they stopped.
"Sorry darling, please, don't move too much."  you heard a much more recognizable voice speak out. His hand on your cheek. You tried lifting your hand up to his but darkness finally arrived.
Death wasn't usually this late to your meetings.

You breathed in sharply, pain gusting through your body.

"Fuck me" you tried shouting out but came out in a half-whisper.

"Not right now dear," Williams voice said "you need to heal a bit first."

You opened your eyes to see a smirking William next to you.

"Fucking dumbass." You said, trying to sit up in... where were you?
You looked around the room, this isn't your apartment nor the hospital, the two only logical areas you could be at right now.

"I convinced the others to let you stay over at mines" William said, once again reading your mind.

"And they all agreed? Really? No bullshit?" You asked, raising a brow at William.

"After some convincing of course" his smirk turning to a smile.

"So you trust me to be alone, at your house?" You asked, turning to look at him.

He looked at you for an instance before leaning in,
"Oh you won't be alone darling, I'll be taking good care of you" he said, his breath on your cheek.

You pushed him away before completely sitting up, ignoring the pain that just shot through your whole upper body.

"Are you human?" William suddenly asked looking at you, a confused look on his face.

"As far as I know yeah why?" You asked back.

"I have never in my life seen someone stay conscious that long with THAT type of wound nor did I see them sit up the next morning. The closest case to yours that I've seen, the man couldn't leave the hospital for a month." He explained staring at what you hoped was your wound and nothing else.

"I got wounds like these before just, not so close to my vital organs... was it really that deep?" You said, imagining what you had made the others have to watch.

"Look for yourself." He simply said.

You lifted up your shirt, oh god it was bad.
The wound had to been at least 13 inches long and deep.

"How the hell did I survive this?" You asked realizing a certain William Afton was staring a little too much at a shirt you had lifted a little too high.

"How the heck am I gonna survive living with you" you said, snapping William out of his gaze and knocking the smirk off his face.

"Whatever do you mean darling? Living with me is a dream" he said getting up, heading to the door, "you should get some rest now darli-" he was interrupted by you, hanging on to his hand.

"Stay. It's really hurts." You said wincing at the pain that shot through you when grabbing his hand. He immediately caught you, putting you back gently and  comfortably on the bed.

"I thought pain was your thing?" He asked while pushing the strands of hair in front of your face behind your ears.

"Not when it feels I'm being torn apart slowly" you replied, breathing as slowly as you could.

"At the same time you almost were." He sighed, "I thought I had lost you." He admitted before adding, "I really don't understand how you could have survived that."

You gently placed your hand on your chest, feeling the wound down to your hips, every touch leaving behind stinging shots of pain.
"I'm gonna have a nasty scar huh?" You said, finally removing your hand from your chest, placing it in your lap.

"Yep but your breasts weren't touched so that's fine" he said moving away quickly as he saw you grab the lamp on the nightstand, ready to smash it across his face but regretting it immediately once the wave of pain drowned you, causing you to let the lamp go.
William caught it before placing it back on the nightstand and helping you.

"I'm just joking love but really, don't move.I don't want to see you in more pain than you already are." He said softly.

No noise came out of your mouth. William stood by your side until you managed to fall asleep, 4 hours later.

You were woken up by a hand stroking your hair.
"Feeling better?" William asked.

You did indeed feel fresher and a little farther away from death than before.

You replied while checking your wound.
"Yeah actually I do feel way bette- wait, did you change my bandages??"

"I kinda have to but don't worry love I'm not that much of a creep." William said, reassuring you slightly before placing some food down in front of you. "It's not as good as your food but it shouldn't be terrible either.
William was a pretty good cook himself, he had made you English breakfast, fresh fried eggs with a side of tomatoes and beans.

"I didn't put too much since I imagined eating wasn't going to be that easy? William said leaning on your bed, his head between his hands, tilting his head on the side, looking at you with a gentle look.

"Thank you William, this is perfect."