Ends meet

Well at least that explained why William hated him.

You stared at your laptop for a while, it didn't seem possible. Was that why he left suddenly?

Were you the reason he left?
Scared for his life?

You shuddered at the thought of what William could've done to him to make him react that way. You knew it was wrong, you very clearly showed William how you felt about that, but none the less, you couldn't hate William, no matter how much bullshit he did.

Flo's voice suddenly rang out, fishing you out of your thoughts.
« the rest of his house was searched but apart from more stuff connecting to you, they didn't find much. They visited the apartment today to ask me for information. » he explained, « I warned them that you had no interests for him as for anyone else, so the obsessive way he acted in his house leads them to believe he might be... a little too crazy over you. » he mumbled.

« I do understand him but geez, we already have a child murderer to find, a stalker isn't gonna be helpful. » you groaned.

Flo tried changing the subject, getting your mind off stalkers and concentrating on murderers,
« What do you plan on doing before heading over to that sister location? » he asked, grabbing a couple sheets of paper he had probably used to do research on the place.

"You and I my dear, are gonna go snooping around in his two youngest children's room's, the youngest died at the diner while the second died at that sister location. There has to be something that will either confirm William is innocent... or guilty." You paused. You did not want to even think that William could be guilty of multiple murders, ignoring his weird sides.

"Good idea" Flo said, grabbing another sheet of paper and adding it to his stack. "I took my morning off from work but I'll be back there this afternoon, I'll try finding out more information about Henry. Who knows, maybe behind all that kindness he could be the kiddie killer." He joked.

You laughed back, ignoring the fact that it could be true. There were still so many suspects on your list.
You searched through your stuff only to find a earpiece you managed to connect to your laptop so that you could still speak to Flo in other rooms while leaving your laptop in yours. (Basically you invented AirPods before they even existed.)
You headed down the hall into the kids rooms you had previously discovered.

Elizabeth's room didn't have much more than the first time you searched but it's not as if stuff would change, the kid's dead.
You felt sorry for her and her family for a minute, wondering how such horrors could have ever occurred, before heading over to the next room.

"This is the youngest kid's room right?" You heard Flo ask from your earpiece.

"Yep, the little dude got his head thrown into that golden bear animatronic by his older brother, crushing his skull. He died shortly afterwards in the hospital bed." You said, trying your best not to imagine the scene.

"Ouch, This kid is the one who drew terrifying drawings of animatronics right?" Flo asked.

"Yep, kinda understand him." You confirmed.

You found more creepy drawings in his room, grabbing a couple which depicted what looked like his older brother in them. He always wore a red mask apparently, which didn't help you recognizing at least a couple facial details.

You were about to leave before finding another creepy drawing. This one showed a yellow rabbit, probably spring Bonnie, but with eyes resembling more human ones than animatronic eyes. At the bottom of the paper was written in tiny and quite hard to read handwriting ;

"The yellow rabbit takes them away."

You quickly took the drawing, planning on showing it to Flo.