Nightmares do come true

You jolted out of your dream, sweating and wincing in pain.
William was an inch away from your face, staring a little too intensely at it.

"What's going on in your dreams darling? You looked peaceful at first" he said before saying under his breath "dreaming about me I guess" before continuing, "but you've been twitching for the last minute" he said as you slowly sat up, careful not to put any more pressure on your wound.

"Nightmare" you managed to mumble as you massaged your temples.
William tilted his head to the side wanting to know more but brought you some meds with a cold glass of water instead.

🧃🧃(This is your reminder to hydrate my dear readers <3)🧃🧃

"Here," he said as he gently put the water down by you. "it'll ease the pain a little"

You liked this gentle side of William, his actually caring side rather than his "let's try annoying y/n to the point of her wanting to commit homicide" side.

You once again noticed that the others had left and that it wasn't lunch time anymore but night time.

"Did I sleep that long?" You sighed, taking the glass of water from the table in front of you, "you didn't drug this by any chance hmm?" You asked half-jokingly.

"The mere fact that you would actually think I would do that pains me love." William sneered. "Henry left around 6-7 hours ago and Ruby... well," he said looking over at a very passed out Ruby, drooling all over the kitchen counter. "Let's say she wanted to imitate you." He grunted, slightly annoyed.

You realized Ruby had a blanket over her, so neatly placed that it seemed impossible of her placing it herself... did William do that?
AWWWW, The bastard can actually be nice to his employees.

William collapsed onto the sofa next to you letting out a sigh.

"What's so tiring?" You asked as you tried getting up, slowly walking towards the sofa he sat in before painfully sitting down next to him.

"Lack of sleep" he simply said, pressing his head onto the sofa while closing his eyes.

"No shit Sherlock." You mumbled laying your head on his shoulder.

"Don't mock me darling" he chuckled softly.

"For once okay, but just cause your shoulder is really comfortable." You said, feeling tired once again. You made fun of William for his lack of sleep but you weren't doing great sleep wise either.

Your eyes tried staying open for a while, but soon the sounds of William's slow, calm and deep breathing quickly got you to sleep.

You were awoken by William bringing you bridal style up the stairs, you were still half asleep but managed to press your head against his upper body to which he let out a soft laugh. You were soon in your own bed going back into a deep no animatronic related sleep.

You woke up the next morning feeling better than ever, sunlight was spreading through your room gently as the sun rose above the horizon. You got up gently, your wound hurt less than the day before, you could actually get around your room without too much trouble, in less than a week you would be back at the diner and back with Flo to finish this case.

You got undressed and took a nice long shower, feeling fresher than ever. You got some spare clothes out of your bag that Flo had brought you the day before, big pants and a classic large shirt, perfect for comfort. You got out of the bathroom, not bothering to tie your hair up and started going downstairs.
It was quite early so you didn't except to see William up and he deserved to sleep anyways.