5

Jonathan

She walks me into the house and slowly up the stairs. There's yelling in another room. She walk me up the stairs and into what can only be her room. Against one wall is a bed, to the wall left of the bed a large window and to the right a small desk.

But what catches my eye is that everywhere that's is art work beautiful sketches of flowers and people, buildings and bridges cover every wall. she walks me to the bed and sets me down.

"Okay um you stay here and I'll go get the first aid kit." She turns around and walks out the door. It doesn't take her long and she returns with a small first aid kit.

"Kay let's get you fixed up." She pulls the chair form the desk to Infront of me and sits down.

She gently with a wet rag reaches on it and touches the cut over my eye brow. She gently rubs away the blood, but I still can't help but whimper in pain.

"Shoot I'm sorry-" she goes to yank her hand back but I grab it. She flinches but doesn't pull away. I smile as I look at her green eyes.

"It's okay coffee cup. It just hurts a bit." I drop her hand so she can finish cleaning the cut. She does slowly. I study her face as she does.
After she does all the visible cuts she finally speaks.

"Jenna." It takes me a second to realize what she said. She finishes gathering the first aid kit and sits next to me on the bed.

I smile and look at her. She returns a soft smile of her own.

"Well Jenna, thank you I owe you two now." She furrows her eyebrows.

"How do you get two?" She ask, cocking her head to the side in the cutest way ever.

"Well I owe you one for the coffee and now own for saving my ass." I say, smirking at the end.

"Language! Please don't cuss, I can't stand it and the coffee was on me you don't owe me nothing." She says letting her hand graze mine and sending sparks up my arm.

"anyway." She walks to the closet and pulls out a blanket. Laying it on the ground and walking back to her bed.

"you can sleep there." I fake a frown.

"you mean to say I can't bunk with you?" She rolls her eyes. Pulling back her blanket.

"no, no you cannot. The floor or outside." She lays under the blankets leaving me to make my choice.

"fine then if you refuse to share with me." I lay down and soon find myself drifting off.

Thank you for reading!!!

I really hope you like it do far!
Writing it ahs been so fun!!!

Don't forget to vote comment and share!!!!