18

Jenna

He sits still as I tell him everything I hadn't yet. His brown eyes are almost glossy as I finish. He doesn't say a word he just listens. Wich I needed badly.

"Jenna why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asks reaching for my hand. I don't pull away this time but let him take it.

"After what you told me with Natasha I was scared it would hurt you more then me just disappearing. I see now that I was wrong. I'm sorry." I answer honestly. His brown eyes study mine looking for something, although what I'm not sure.

"I don't care about the cancer." He pauses and I watch as he seems to battle himself.
"I love you Jenna. You saved my life, and I'm not kidding there. I was on the edge of suicide. I'm going to stand here beside you the whole time."

He finishes and I feel tears threaten to fall from my eyes. He squeezes my hand as if I reassure me. He scoots closer, the chair making a horrible screeching noise as he does.

"Please answer me Jenna." He says when I stay silent. I wanted to answer but it felt like my tongue was ten times it's normal size. It takes me a minute but I finally answer.

"I love you to Jonathan. I'm glad your not leaving, I'd miss you." He rushes forward and gives me a hug. Neither of us had words right now, but we had each other. He sits back down and we talk until it's night. Doctor Roberts knocks on the door frame as she comes in.

"Hey guys, just wanted to say bye before I left. Oh and Jenna dear your mom is here." I smile, my mom didn't have much time off so when she came to visit I enjoyed it.

"Just send her in." I say adjusting myself on the bed. Jonathan stands to leave and I grab his hand.

"Where are you going?" I ask in a panic. He turns to look at me.

"Well I was gonna go since your Mom was here." He answers. I didn't want him to go but I didn't know how to get that across.

"Well you haven't had the chance to meet her yet. Stay for a little longer?" He smiles as if he was waiting for me to ask.

"Okay." He sits back down. It's only now that I realize that I'm still holding his hand. I drop it quickly.

"Knock knock!" My Mom says as she walks in. "There's my baby." She hugs me and sits down on the opposite side of the bed to Jonathan.

"Hey momma. Uh this is Jonathan, Jonathan my mom." He stretches his hand across the bed. My Mom takes it after a second.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms Thompson." She looks at me with a questioning look. I just shake my head.

"Well it's nice to meet you too. But please just call me Trisha." We all spend time together and just talk. My Mom and Jonathan get along a lot, they talk mainly about running a business, Wich I tuck away to ask Jonathan later.

"Oh my!" My mom says looking at the clock. "Well I hate to leave early but I have to be in at six tomorrow. It was nice talking to you Jonathan." She gives me a final kiss and leaves the room.

Me and Jonathan sit in awkward silence for a minute. But soon we start talking again. The last thing I remember is Jonathan laughing as I drift off to bed.

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Ahh! I am so ready to mentally scream at meself. I hope your enjoying don't forget to let me know what you think!